Recent content by TheTurtle

  1. T

    Help!!! Trying to avoid a lemon....

    The TCase problem has been fixed thankfully. I pulled the shift boot plate and the shifter was mounted with two fairly loose bolts on top of a mountain of RTV. The shifter had to have slipped out of place and was just moving in open space in there. It's now back to working condition. As for the...
  2. T

    Help!!! Trying to avoid a lemon....

    Okay, so a couple of weeks ago I found a nice looking classic 4 runner to trade for my old motorcycle. A good trade to me, which I quickly made. I've driven it since then without any major problems. I then took it for its break in trip into the mountains. Driving on all dirt, decent roads, I...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,559
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top