Recent content by Thunder75007

  1. T

    2015 changes?

    I can't speak for the 2014, but my 2015 TEP W/KDSS has satellite radio and I can pause, rewind, and fast forward the radio broadcast. (IF) you have been listening to a channel for awhile and you want to hear what was just said, simply rewind it for an instant replay. Pretty cool feature.
  2. T

    2015 changes?

    I purchased a 2015 TEP w/KDSS 2 months ago and the spare is a black metal rim, running the Dunlop tire.
  3. T

    2015 changes?

    d) Yes. The 2015 will run up to 15% ethanol. e) My 2015 TEP came with Dunlops which I promptly sold to Discount Tire for $80.00 ea. and put on Cooper ST Maxx.
  4. T

    Supercharged 5th Gen

    New TRD 4.0L Super Charger From the videos, it appears that Toyota has developed a Super Charger for the 4.0L. Am I missing something??? :help: TRD - Superchargers
  5. T

    OEM Tube Side Steps?

    Hi Guys. I just bought a 2015 4Runner Premium from Fowler Toyota in Tulsa, OK, one week ago. I could not find one in Texas with KDSS. It is Magnetic Gray and has these tube side steps. The dealer stated that they were port installed. They are steel, NOT ALUMINUM! The magnet does not...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,575
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top