Recent content by Thunderwink

  1. T

    Which 4Runner and mods should I buy?

    So, my beloved 2005 VW Touareg V8, fitted with all offroad goodies and several customizations, is dead - totaled. I've taken this vehicles on some tough trails (i.e. Hell's Revenge in Utah), while I also love its road manners and handling in snow. I need to replace it, and am looking at both the...
  2. T

    Is T4R right for me, and if so which one?

    Thanks for all the great information, everyone - please keep it coming. I am interested being able to add mods eventually as budget permits, including a lift kit (probably immediately) and a bumper/brush guard and winch, and slider bars as budget permits. I'm glad to hear you can buy...
  3. T

    Is T4R right for me, and if so which one?

    I have enjoyed pushing my VW Touareg V8 (with air suspension, center and rear locking diffs, and Nitto Terra Grapplers) to the limits of its off-road capabilities. Unfortunately, after pouring a ton of money into over the last few months with the intent of driving it into the ground (mileage...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,382
Messages
3,554,568
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top