Recent content by TJMack

  1. T

    FS:5th Gen Trail Hood- Milwaukee, WI

    New OEM 5th gen hood- never mounted Details: -Just core hood, no other parts -See pics: Believe there is minor bends in circled areas but can't tell, purchased this way from body shop with no issues advertised -Located in Milwaukee, WI. Will not ship. -PM if interested
  2. T

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Thanks! but unfortunately I am not. I kind of stumbled my way to a finished product as I haven't really fabricated anything before haha, so idk how detailed of a write up I would truly have, not a ton of pictures from as I was going. I think there is one out there but not sure. Would be happy to...
  3. T

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Nope! I looked into Soundman and was set on one of theirs till I stumbled across fifield fabrications. Just a dude in his garage who throws them together and are exponentially cheaper.
  4. T

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Finally installed the iPad in dash panel I fabricated. Still need to paint and install sound control, but in working order now. Not for everyone, but I love it so far!
  5. T

    FS: 2010-13 Trail OEM 8 hole rims- Milwaukee, WI

    Great condition, $475. Charcoal grey. Willing to ship on buyers dime.
  6. T

    Fs: FJ cruiser 8 hole charcoal rims $500- Milwaukee, WI

    For sale are a set of 4 like new FJ cruiser 8 hole OEM rims. Have a couple very minor blemishes from previous owner but I never mounted. Look like the 10-13 4runner trail but charcoal grey for the FJ's instead of alloy. No center caps. Will ship on buyers dime, local meet up preferred. Text...
  7. T

    WTB: 2010-2013 Trail Edition Roof Rails

    If he isn't going to snag them, I would love to talk price!
  8. T

    FS: 2013 Trail Edition Wheels $400 - Phoenix, AZ.

    will you ship? PM me if so please
  9. T

    FS: 2013 Trail Edition wheels (4) Nashville, TN

    sipping quote to Milwaukee Wisconsin? please email to [email protected]
  10. T

    Trail Edition 17" wheels

    still have?
  11. T

    FS: 5th Gen Tail Light Right Side

    still have? where are you located?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top