Recent content by tmanker

  1. T

    THIS Is The BEST Off-Roader You Can Buy! G-Wagon vs 4Runner vs Wrangler | TFLori S.1

    I hate to break out the defibrillator on this thread, but I will. I bought a '22 T4R Pro a few months ago; it currently has 9k miles. I returned from a family vacation to Estes Park, Keystone, and CO Springs recently. Most of the miles were on pavement with many mountain miles. We took Loveland...
  2. T

    Back End Sliding/Fishtailing In Rain

    Too much powah! Problem solved. Have a you considered detuning the mighty beast?
  3. T

    What do you guys think of this undercarriage? Too much rust to buy?

    In Iowa, If I bought that new in the winter and drove it 30 miles it would like like that! Go for it.
  4. T

    2019 4Runner not that slow

    I completely agree with this. I drive my 2019 Raptor like I stole it. The raptor isn't a ferrari but has a lot more power and acceleration than the T4R's I've test driven. It seems that the most powerful vehicles I've owned have been a more stressful experience overall. Weird but true.
  5. T

    2019 Wheeling Goals

    #1 buy T4R #2 Add required mods for light wheeling with family #3 Colorado trails #4 need input from forum members for additional wheeling hot spots with family

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top