Recent content by Tmart

  1. T

    5th Gen 4Runner 3D Printed interior parts

    Do you have the files to share? An STL file would be great for my slicer!
  2. T

    Undercarriage Rust on T4R

    Has anyone found success with Epoxy coatings for preventing rust. I think it would be good but I'm worried about the cost. I would try the rubberized Rust oleum coatings but I am also worried about rocks and dirt getting caught in the coating and chipping it off. Any thoughts?
  3. T

    Utah peeps...now the official all things Utah thread

    Provo, Utah Student Interested in some day trips over the weekend. If anyone knows some good spots in the winter, I'd love to go because I'm getting stir crazy here!
  4. T

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    That sounds great! How have you used the 4rnr for home projects?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top