Recent content by tpafire5

  1. T

    Engine Questions on my new to me 1st gen?

    The belts were recently changed, I will get a stethoscope from harbor freight. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T

    Engine Questions on my new to me 1st gen?

    What do you think the squeal is? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. T

    Engine Questions on my new to me 1st gen?

    I finally got a battery and was able to start up my new to me 1st gen. It had a hiccup and died a couple times when i hit the gas after starting and immediately dying. Also there is a squeal after it warmed up a little. Any thoughts would be great...
  4. T

    Leaf suggestion?

    You running 10.5" tires? What is the wheel size and backspace? Any spacers?
  5. T

    Leaf suggestion?

    What size OME? I'm going to brake down the hub as soon as i get another day off.
  6. T

    Leaf suggestion?

    I am about to purchase leafs. What would be everyones suggestion. I want to get rid of the blocks but retain the 33". Also suggestions on bushings/shackles and what do i need to flip the ubolts? I noticed fluid leaking down my tire, you can see the build up behind the brakes and in front of...
  7. T

    1st Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    Tampa, fl I ended up picking up a 1986 turbo for $1500
  8. T

    Erik's rust repair - 1st gen

    What wheels are on your runner?
  9. T

    WTB 1st gen exhaust, tampa fl

    Looking for stock exhaust for my 86 turbo 4runner. I live in tampa, fl
  10. T

    Our '87 4R SR5 Honduras Coffee/Missions Rig Build...

    Where did you get the front bumper?
  11. T

    T4rghost's '86 4Runner build

    Looks good.
  12. T

    Best price on OME?

    Nice job. I need to do rear leafs also. I was looking at the OME stuff.
  13. T

    Official Classics Lift and Tire thread

    Like the pics, whats the bolt pattern on 1st gens? Which other Gens will fit first gens. I will be looking for new rims.
  14. T

    1st Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    Nice rigs, trying to acquire one now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top