Recent content by tradman

  1. T

    tundra Bilstein issue

    ok thanks! ya looks like I got it wrong:\ guess ive got some learnin to do! :bash: just runnin stock coils....
  2. T

    tundra Bilstein issue

    mab I did im not gonna I have never done this b4 so ill hafta check that out... u think that it should work with what I orderd?
  3. T

    tundra Bilstein issue

    ok so I decided put some tundra 5100s on my 99 runner. I orderd on the phone didn't say nething about a lift either. got them the other day and went to put them on, 4 the front I put the ring in the lowest (stock) setting and it put them on and it lifted it 3"... did they mess my order up r did...
  4. T

    3rd gen leveling questions

    ok well mine does sit lower in the front but must just b worn out suspension then thanks
  5. T

    3rd gen leveling questions

    Hey guys new member here! i have a 99 4runner Sr5 and would like to level it... i need to replace shocks and springs and am wondering what front setup i would need to do that? it is currently at stock height... have spent much time searching and have come up with nothing really so would...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top