Recent content by TRD-Bro

  1. T

    5th Gen Brake Failure - 17 TRDP

    It's been 4 years since this thread started, how has Toyota not addressed an issue this dangerous? Extremely worrisome to hear that it can happen randomly at any time, I use the vehicle for road trips to Lake Tahoe with my family and cannot imagine having total brake failure coming down those...
  2. T

    No New 2022 4Runner

    So that makes it 12 model years without a redesign. That has to be one of, if not the longest of any vehicle currently in production? It's a shame that right now you have to choose either build quality/reliability or modern technology/features. Factor in off road capability and nothing...
  3. T

    Lunar rock and army green available on 2022 TRD off road

    It's just a color guys, no need to fight
  4. T

    Show me what you have done with the factory TRD Pro roof rack.

    4Runner G5 TRD PRO OEM Basket Rack (fits factory rack) (2019-2021) – Bajarack Adventure Equipment This is the Baja Rack that fits inside the factory TRD Pro rack. Likely the direction I'll end up going eventually along with the ladder.
  5. T

    WTB: OEM 5th Gen Exhaust

    Looking for an OEM 5th gen exhaust with low miles, preferably local in the Bay Area if possible.
  6. T

    2021 5th Gen ORP Exhaust + Air Intake - SF, CA - $150

    Still for sale? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. T

    TRD Pro JBL Audio Settings

    I’ve been struggling with this as well. I usually enjoy bass but it can get a bit boomy and the treble can get harsh if pushed. I’ve been resorting to keeping it flat most of the time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. T

    Wow... Jeep Grand Wagoneer

    Is it just me or do the proportions look strange? It has a little beluga whale to it, not an attractive looking vehicle at all. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. T

    Will you keep your 4runner if gas hits $8 a gallon?

    Might have to look into an EV conversion if gas hits $8/gallon! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. T

    Name all the vehicles you’ve ever owned!

    Some great lists here, I’ll go ahead and contribute: 1988 Cadillac Fleetwood D’elegance 1993 Honda Civic DX coupe 1997 Nissan Maxima SE 2002 Honda S2000 (still have regrets on letting this one go) 2003 Yamaha YZF-R6 2007 BMW 335i Sedan 6MT 2008 Volkswagen GTI DSG 2015 MB C300 (lemoned, what a...
  11. T

    '20 TRD Pro Exhaust

    I have about 5k on mine and I’m not a fan. Lots of drone going up moderate hills and inclines, makes the car feel like it’s struggling and accentuates the long gearing of the 5 speed. I was hoping it would mellow out with mileage but not much improvement. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. T

    Has anybody powder coated their TRD skid plate?

    Turned out really good, did you do it yourself? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. T

    ***Norcal Classfields*** $$-Buy - Sell - Trade-$$

    Interested in trading my 2020 TRD Pro exhaust for a stock + cash. Just passed 5k miles so almost new, look for a low mileage stock exhaust to trade. Either that or if anyone has a stock exhaust with low miles looking to sell for local pickup?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top