Recent content by TRDPRO1617

  1. T

    2020 TRD Pro Updates - Army Green & Push Button Start

    Agree - all the additional (and arguably unnecessary) spec, gadgetry and safety equipment drive the price too high unless you want to pay way more money. The 6th generation will likely be a similar update to what you saw on Tacoma (bad). Sacrifice for the sake of chasing CAFE numbers. I don't...
  2. T

    2020 TRD Pro Updates - Army Green & Push Button Start

    I would bet on at least +$1800 for the added spec.
  3. T

    2020 TRD Pro Updates - Army Green & Push Button Start

    2020 TRD Pro Enhancements Here are the enhancements to 2020 TRD Pro. There is nothing more / nothing less. New generation is several years away -- at least (CAFE / world platform, etc.). Everything the 2019 has plus: -- TSS-P -- 8 Inch Touchscreen w/ Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Amazon /...
  4. T

    Anyone else disappointed with the 2019 unveiling of the T4R

    I'm surprised on Voodoo blue as that was a one and done color on 07 FJ. Also the FJ roof rack is lame and noisy. For anyone waiting on a 6th gen 4Runner don't hold your breath. CAFE and changing FVMSS are not conducive to putting engineering resources into a japan built body on frame vehicle...
  5. T

    TRD Update

    Can't believe the new color is Voodoo Blue. I'm glad I have a white one and cement. Plus the FJ roof rack is terrible. Wind noise big time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,591
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top