Recent content by TrdPro4Runner16

  1. T

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    What are people running for tire pressure with the P285/70R17? I started at 34/35psi but have since adjusted down to 31, might go down to 30 or would that the to low. It seemed like when I was running 34/35psi the outer edge on the front wasn't making contact with the road and was starting to...
  2. T

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    What are people running for tire pressure with the P285/70R17? I started at 34/35psi but have since adjusted down to 31, might go down to 30 or would that the to low. It seemed like when I was running 34/35psi the outer edge on the front wasn't making contact with the road and was starting to...
  3. T

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    What are people running for tire pressure with the P285/70R17? I started at 34/35psi but have since adjusted down to 31, might go down to 30 or would that the to low. It seemed like when I was running 34/35psi the outer edge on the front wasn't making contact with the road and was starting to...
  4. T

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    What are people running for tire pressure with the P285/70R17? I started at 34/35psi but have since adjusted down to 31, might go down to 30 or would that the to low. It seemed like when I was running 34/35psi the outer edge on the front wasn't making contact with the road and was starting to...
  5. T

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    What are people running for tire pressure with the P285/70R17? I started at 34/35psi but have since adjusted down to 31, might go down to 30 or would that the to low. It seemed like when I was running 34/35psi the outer edge on the front wasn't making contact with the road and was starting to...
  6. T

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    What are people running for tire pressure with the P285/70R17? I started at 34/35psi but have since adjusted down to 31, might go down to 30 or would that the to low. It seemed like when I was running 34/35psi the outer edge on the front wasn't making contact with the road and was starting to...
  7. T

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    What are people running for tire pressure with the P285/70R17? I started at 34/35psi but have since adjusted down to 31, might go down to 30 or would that the to low. It seemed like when I was running 34/35psi the outer edge on the front wasn't making contact with the road and was starting to...
  8. T

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    What are people running for tire pressure with the P285/70R17? I started at 34/35psi but have since adjusted down to 31, might go down to 30 or would that the to low. It seemed like when I was running 34/35psi the outer edge on the front wasn't making contact with the road and was starting to...
  9. T

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    What are people running for tire pressure with the P285/70R17? I started at 34/35psi but have since adjusted down to 31, might go down to 30 or would that the to low. It seemed like when I was running 34/35psi the outer edge on the front wasn't making contact with the road and was starting to...
  10. T

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    What are people running for tire pressure with the P285/70R17? I started at 34/35psi but have since adjusted down to 31, might go down to 30 or would that the to low. It seemed like when I was running 34/35psi the outer edge on the front wasn't making contact with the road and was starting to...
  11. T

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    What are people running for tire pressure with the P285/70R17? I started at 34/35psi but have since adjusted down to 31, might go down to 30 or would that the to low. It seemed like when I was running 34/35psi the outer edge on the front wasn't making contact with the road and was starting to...
  12. T

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    What are people running for tire pressure with the P285/70R17? I started at 34/35psi but have since adjusted down to 31, might go down to 30 or would that the to low. It seemed like when I was running 34/35psi the outer edge on the front wasn't making contact with the road and was starting to...
  13. T

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    What are people running for tire pressure with the P285/70R17? I started at 34/35psi but have since adjusted down to 31, might go down to 30 or would that the to low. It seemed like when I was running 34/35psi the outer edge on the front wasn't making contact with the road and was starting to...
  14. T

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    What are people running for tire pressure with the P285/70R17? I started at 34/35psi but have since adjusted down to 31, might go down to 30 or would that the to low. It seemed like when I was running 34/35psi the outer edge on the front wasn't making contact with the road and was starting to...
  15. T

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    What are people running for tire pressure with the P285/70R17? I started at 34/35psi but have since adjusted down to 31, might go down to 30 or would that the to low. It seemed like when I was running 34/35psi the outer edge on the front wasn't making contact with the road and was starting to...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top