Recent content by trekk

  1. T

    Couldnt find a Scangauge mount I liked, so I 3D Printed one

    Good to that you posted this up, can't wait to see the sports rack on your truck.
  2. T

    FS 4th gen prinsu rack with light bar ct

    is the rack still available?
  3. T

    Need some help!

    Thanks for the advice, didn't even thing to look online. I'm just frustrated about the whole thing.
  4. T

    Need some help!

    So I was doing a tire rotation on the 4runner and I guess the shop I got the brakes and rotors done at over tightened the lug nuts because my lug nuts key snapped off. Now after about 2 hours of trying to get one off without power tools, what is the easiest and cheapest way to get the locks off...
  5. T

    TBU helped my freeway speed vibrations

    Warped rotors can cause wobbles at certain speed as well.
  6. T

    another 4WD feature question...

    You would benefit more from a rear locker. Plus i don't think its possible to add A-Track or VCS to older gen 4runners or at least not easy.
  7. T

    Where do I install a fuel pump Kill Switch?

    I would also like a PM for the kill switch
  8. T

    Where do I install a fuel pump Kill Switch?

    Actually, I would really hate this. My wife and I went camping in Michigan for a week. We took her Hyundai because it was before I got the 4Runner. The car came with Hyundai Assurance from the dealership, Anyways, We when hiking and during the hike I lost the keys and could not get into the car...
  9. T

    New savage Off-road Bumper!

    What type of tubing and lights did you choose? I live in NJ and for the right price I might buy it from you and pick it up Saturday.
  10. T

    Too much rust?

    that looks like the rust has been painted over to hide it. I would do a very thorough inspection.
  11. T

    Help me figure out this problem.

    216 views and no one has an opinion or any idea on how to tackle this?
  12. T

    Help me figure out this problem.

    Any idea from anyone before I commit to replace the cluster? Any ideas on where to look? Also the short seems to go away after I drive for a while and comes back after it sits for a while.
  13. T

    Help me figure out this problem.

    after doing a bit of reading the last few days trying to figure this out, it looks like I have a short with either my cluster or somewhere with the headlights. Since I have not really done any rewiring with the headlights and I just made sure everything was on right Im thinking is my cluster...
  14. T

    Help me figure out this problem.

    most recent work was about a year ago i replaced the headlights and foglights to brighter ones. I also replaced the stereo again to one with bluetooth and added the scanguage. all this not including regular maintenance. I also just checked that all the wiring around the truck to do with lights...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,382
Messages
3,554,568
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top