Recent content by trplpwr

  1. T

    255/85-16

    How much lift is required?
  2. T

    Fuel economy keeps INCREASING. Need help or ?

    Might be low fuel pressure, I had a small block chevy that for some reason went from 16 mpg to 25, then the fuel pump fell off the block! I tried to reduce fuel pressure after that but couldn't get the same results...
  3. T

    3rd Gen 4runner Preventative Maintenance

    So, back to the MAF sensor. I notice some throttle pedal free play on our 99 3.4. There seems to be a low end bog as well, making a check list of other things that need attention. We are third owners and the last guy took pretty good care of it, but I will need to get to replacing fluids and...
  4. T

    2016 Tacoma Rims Offset issue?

    YA,,, my bad, the wheels I am looking at are 17" as well. From what research I've done I think they will fit as long as the tires are not too wide. I actually found tires for a good price so I won't buy the new Tacoma wheels & tires.
  5. T

    2016 Tacoma Rims Offset issue?

    Did you ever put the Tacoma rims on? I am looking at a set of the TRD rims with 265/70 r16 tires and was looking for any info on this swap.............

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,567
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top