Recent content by tuanvuyeah

  1. T

    #T4rv3 1999 4runner Limited build

    I used rustoleum spray on bed liner
  2. T

    #T4rv3 1999 4runner Limited build

    Some custom 1/2” end links I whipped up. Longer length and fine tune-able with the turn of a wrench.
  3. T

    #T4rv3 1999 4runner Limited build

    Lookin' like a snacc
  4. T

    #T4rv3 1999 4runner Limited build

    Used over 230 feet of wire and equally as much braided wire wrap to clean it up and tie everything together neatly. Used a wire channel piece up front on the driver side A-pillar (very low key and not very noticeable) to run my wires into the bay and into my switch pros (first picture) The rack...
  5. T

    #T4rv3 1999 4runner Limited build

    Wire routing and planning where to run the wires. I’m using Ancor marine grade 16 gauge wire. Also the finish came out nicely
  6. T

    #T4rv3 1999 4runner Limited build

    initially I was going to run it back between the hatch, under to the frame rails and back into my switch pros, but that seemed like too much wiring. I have something I want to try out and will post it up soon!
  7. T

    #T4rv3 1999 4runner Limited build

    Continuation of the rack being prepped/painted and then bed lined
  8. T

    #T4rv3 1999 4runner Limited build

    A quick bike rack build that mounts to a part of the fork, and under the top tube. Super light weight at about 8 lbs. takes about 40 seconds to strap it in, and about 20 seconds to remove it
  9. T

    T4RV3 adventure thread

    A fun day trip with a couple OTPX members
  10. T

    T4RV3 adventure thread

    definitely! come down and join in on the fun!
  11. T

    T4RV3 adventure thread

    Walker Val
  12. T

    #T4rv3 1999 4runner Limited build

    Making legs and mounting up to OEM locations
  13. T

    #T4rv3 1999 4runner Limited build

    Now finally got around to finishing up my roof rack. Measured with sign board, then had it scanned and laser cut
  14. T

    #T4rv3 1999 4runner Limited build

    I actually heat treated the bolts with a blow torch to give it that "burnt" look. It'll be more scratch resistant than paint. If I were you I would remove them, rubberize coat the bolt heads, then reinstall with a 6 point socket to minimize abrasion when reinstalling the bolts. good luck!
  15. T

    #T4rv3 1999 4runner Limited build

    Back on the ground and hit some trails today!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top