Recent content by Tunnelrat5

  1. T

    The 3rd Gen All Questions Allowed Thread

    ABS problem I have an 01 limited. The ABS fuse had blown in fuse box in engine bay. I ordered new fuse and took fuse holder out to get to the bolts that secure the fuse. Replaced fuse and reconnected battery and when I did the truck came alive with no keys in ignition. Daytime running lights...
  2. T

    Radiator Replacement OEM vs Denso (or are they the same?

    Getting ready to do mine, all parts here just have to make time
  3. T

    Keyless remote sensor location?

    Bought used T4R without key fob, how do you get replacement?
  4. T

    Looking For a Place to Buy Toyota Emblem

    Hit the junkyard!
  5. T

    What Did You Do To Your 3rd Gen Today?

    Yes Sir!
  6. T

    What Did You Do To Your 3rd Gen Today?

    Working on 60a ABS relay replacement

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top