Recent content by twardnw

  1. twardnw

    Tyler James Inc's Ultimate '01 SR5

    damn near perfect match! I need to get this done too. Which shop was it?
  2. twardnw

    Completion of the WABDR from Stevenson to Canada

    no, I never had a chance to make it back out
  3. twardnw

    Completion of the WABDR from Stevenson to Canada

    There's also the East Crater fire burning along NF-24, part of the section 1 route https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/5589/
  4. twardnw

    twardnw's not-really-a-build thread

    Those last two links to AliExpress ;) Added a note before each appropriate link
  5. twardnw

    twardnw's not-really-a-build thread

    Inspired by one of the threads I came across on here, I have added some LEDs to the hatch, to provide a bit more light at the rear, though I *may* have underestimated just how bright these things are... I replaced the overhead bulb (did the front one too) with a small LED panel that came...
  6. twardnw

    4Runner photo game

    Awww man, timing! I made a detour during lunch today to snap this, so even though I don't get to claim the next challenge, I'm still sharing my pic in front of a water tower :D
  7. twardnw

    twardnw's not-really-a-build thread

    The basics: 98 SR5 180k miles ~1.5" lift Limited 4.30 gears & rear e-locker Magnaflow muffler AirRaid intake & deckplate mod Cooper Discoverer ST/MAXX, 235/85 custom sliders The Story: Late last year the wife and I were scheming of getting rid of two of my vehicles (96 Volvo 850 and 79...
  8. twardnw

    3rd gen owner in Tennessee

    S1, it's a 1976.5 Super Scirocco what that is: VWVortex.com - Archive - SUPER Scirocco! mine : Project: 1976.5 Super Scirocco
  9. twardnw

    2017 Magnetic grey off road premium, Ohio

    11 hours?!? nuts!
  10. twardnw

    Happy to join the community

    Wilkomenn!
  11. twardnw

    Got my 15 posts!

    and then I see you're only one away
  12. twardnw

    Got my 15 posts!

    ^ pretty much that
  13. twardnw

    New TRD PRO Cement Owner

    dang, I think that's the most accurately named color I've seen in a while
  14. twardnw

    Tyler James Inc's Ultimate '01 SR5

    Fun stuff, always nice to come across another PNW build, and by a VW fan too :)
  15. twardnw

    3rd gen owner in Tennessee

    Scirocco's are my true vehicle-love, I have one at a body guy getting new floors right now, can't wait till it's back!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top