Recent content by Unbound4R

  1. U

    Dealing with Idiots from Craigslist

    I would be a little skeptical too, but its not like he has anything to lose by waiting a day or two. lol
  2. U

    Dealing with Idiots from Craigslist

    The guy that called me was like I have x cash right now and can be there in 15 mins. In my mind I was like... you just told me you were from the SF Bay Area. That's a 2 hour drive... lololol
  3. U

    Dealing with Idiots from Craigslist

    Agreed. I actually had a really pleasant experience when I bought my Runner last month. Girl was really knowledgeable and forthright with any information I asked about. The only issue I had with the vehicle was the grill was painted. Not like it was sprayed. It looked like caked on house...
  4. U

    Dealing with Idiots from Craigslist

    I think the worst to me is when you put in big all caps letters: PLEASE READ AD BEFORE CONTACTING ME. Selling my 01 Camaro SS with 57k on the clock (Sunday driver/Garage Queen) she gets pampered you could say. This dude calls me up with a SF area code, and the first question he asks me is...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top