Recent content by Unicorn

  1. Unicorn

    OME BP-51 FL Coil over noise

    Installed new Bp-51s with new SPC UCA on weds. Took for an alignment on thurs and since then I have an awful click/clunk noise only from the front left coil over. I rechecked all the bolts and they are torqued to spec. I’ve read if a few places this may be a valve issue with the BP51s. Kinda...
  2. Unicorn

    Another Full-Length Roof Rack Option -PrinSu

    Looks clean, how much weight can it handle? Does it have anchor points incorporated?
  3. Unicorn

    4runner TRD Pro with stock rims and suspension on BFG KO2 275/70/17

    I was curious about this as well, factory rubber is getting low. Hopefully there will be some deals this coming black Friday.
  4. Unicorn

    Trd pro lift question

    So after reading 61 pages still can't make up my mind. Toytec kit or dobinston springs. Thoughts, experiences? Not ready to go full retard of my suspension yet. Just want Room for 275/285 Bfgs and a bit more height for the rocks here. Lmk what you guys are running and whether you liked or...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top