Recent content by UTguy

  1. U

    Help selecting proper power steering fluid

    Thanks for the info, I wasn’t sure if this would work with the engine off on a rack and pinion system.
  2. U

    What Did You Do To Your 3rd Gen Today?

    Did the valve cover gaskets, new ngk plugs, wires and boots. Replaced all the orings on the injectors,new crush washers on the rails. Thanks /R.Hale
  3. U

    What was the #1 reason you bought a T4R instead of anything else?..

    First post Bought my 2000 SR5 to replace my 97 Cherokee. My experience over the past 12 years with 2 97 Cherokee's has been great. I have only 2 complaints 1. I can’t sleep in the back without taking the back seat out. 2. Rust The 4Runner I can keep the back seats in, fold them down and have...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top