Recent content by victhewanderer

  1. V

    FS: 4th GEN Custom Storage 4 drawer, Fridge Freezer - $2850 San Diego, CA.

    Hi T4R Community, I'm selling my custom storage system with Fridge/Freezer. This is a very well built system bolted down to the 4 bolt connections of the trunk area. It is solid and fully tested on a road trip to the Canadian Artic Ocean via the Demster Highway that lasted about 5 months. Never...
  2. V

    Spare Fuel Tank ... ?

    Hi, did you manage to get an auxiliary tank install? I have a 2007 4th gen V8 and looking to do the same. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks
  3. V

    DIY "Gobi Style" Roof Rack Build

    Awesome Work! Great Job on the DIY. I tried to place an order with Gobi but their lead times are 12-14 weeks. Too long and too expensive. I'm debating on making one as well. you've inspired me (and many others, i'm sure).
  4. V

    Rusted and frozen Lower control arm help

    I completed the job this evening and it took me about 2.5 hours to do so (I was thinking this would take me 4-6 hours). The first one was not as straight forward as the second one. Your instructions helped a lot. Thanks. On my first one, I managed to cut into the actual LCA steel with the hack...
  5. V

    Rusted and frozen Lower control arm help

    Thanks feralcomprehension for the advice and detail instructions. I'll give this a try tomorrow. I'll assume it might take half my day.
  6. V

    Rusted and frozen Lower control arm help

    I just did this today. I used a reciprocating saw with IRWIN 6-in 14-TPI Bi-Metal (needed 4 of them). Mine were so badly rusted that on one end, it was very hard to even fit the blade in between. I used a pry bar with a hammer to get a bit of a wedge to fit. Be patient and it will cut off. Once...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,580
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top