Recent content by VikAry

  1. V

    Thump / clunk drive shaft issue

    Thump/Clunk still there after installing new drive shaft Hello Forum, I hope that you and your families are safe and healthy during these difficult times. I bought a used 2008 V8 4Runner 2 years ago and experienced the thumping/clunking issue around 1 month after purchase. The thumping would...
  2. V

    Question about thump when at a stop and let off the brakes.

    Thump/Clunk still there after installing new drive shaft bought a used 2008 V8 4Runner 2 years ago and experienced the thumping/clunking issue around 1 month after purchase. The thumping would occur when coming to a stop, when accelerating from stop and when accelerating moderately or hard from...
  3. V

    Greasing Driveshaft (4th Gen)

    Thump/Clunk still there after installing new drive shaft I bought a used 2008 V8 4Runner 2 years ago and experienced the thumping/clunking issue around 1 month after purchase. The thumping would occur when coming to a stop, when accelerating from stop and when accelerating moderately or hard...

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,566
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top