Recent content by WhY0uMadd

  1. W

    FS: SCS Ray10 Brushed Copper -- San Diego

    They're still available. Tried sending you a PM with my contact info but won't go through for some reason
  2. W

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    $80 a piece w/o tax.. yea FedEx
  3. W

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    Got a set of running boards came off my SR5P. No damage comes with the hardware. 34k miles on them. Located in Minot, ND. Pick up preferred. Looking to get $150. Buyer pays shipping which I can get quoted through FedEx so it might be a little pricey. Thanks for looking!
  4. W

    So who's got rattles?

    2014 sr5 premium here with 35k miles When I apply the brake, I hear what sounds like air being pumped. Hard to explain but annoys that crap out of me when there's no music on to hide the sound. I checked all around the area but can't seem to figure out where it's coming from. Noticed last week...
  5. W

    What did you have before your 4Runner?

    Dude, you got some sick rides. Plus an English Bulldog :rockon:
  6. W

    What did you have before your 4Runner?

    I was stationed all throughout Europe for the past 6 years or so. I bought her for $3,000 with 90k miles. It came with a corny mid-wing and 18in chrome wheels. Driven her in Germany, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium, and Turkey with no issues. I wish I was able to bring her back to the...
  7. W

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    Nothing lol. I like how the car sits without them. Maybe eventually I'll look into getting some replacements.
  8. W

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    SR5 running boards Got a set of running boards that just came off my SR5P. No damage 34k miles on them. Located in Minot, ND. Pick up/meet up only. Looking to get $150. Thanks for looking!
  9. W

    justinsan's super white '15 4R build

    That Corolla though ! :wow2:
  10. W

    New TRD PRO Cement Owner

    This color is bad ass! Congrats on the pick up

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,580
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top