Recent content by wildgoose

  1. W

    Help. Smell of fuel coming from exhaust

    Oh for sure I cleaned the sensor twice before replacing it, first clean completely fixed the issue but the second time it did almost nothing which just reaffirmed my thought that the maf was close to dying. Honestly i think the carbon filter in the air box was full of dirt and kept contaminating...
  2. W

    Help. Smell of fuel coming from exhaust

    Ah didn't see that, still relevant tho
  3. W

    Help. Smell of fuel coming from exhaust

    Not to revive a dead thread but I was googling this issue a few months ago after my girlfriend noticed the heavy smell of raw fuel on a cold start, I brushed it off but i started noticing it more and more and wasn't really seeing any conclusive fixes in the threads I was reading. 2020 with 70k...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top