Recent content by wolfpack_runner

  1. W

    Roof Top Tent (RTT) Picture Gallery & BS Thread

    Not sure I have reached that level of laziness yet. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. W

    Roof Top Tent (RTT) Picture Gallery & BS Thread

    Legitimate question, not trying to start an argument, but what do ya'll see as the benefits of an RTT over other options? You can get a nice base camp tent for a 1/3 of the cost of an RTT and they take up about a 1/5 of the space when packed up. Not to mention I'm lucky if I make it out of...
  3. W

    275/70/17 BFG K02 Flat Spotting?

    I also have a 2017 TRD OR w/ kdss and run BFG KO2 275/70/17 with about 5,500 miles on them. At first I would get a bad vibration in the front between 50-65 mph and in the back over 70 mph. I recently had them rotated by the dealership and have not had a problem since. I've been meaning to...
  4. W

    Finally here: my 2016 SuperWhite 'TRD Trail' w/KDSS

    Based on my experience, it is your tires. I have a 2017 TRD OR with KDSS. I drove 6K miles with stock tires and the ride comfort was great. I traded out for 275 BFG KO2 and it is a huge difference. I feel every bump or irregularity in the road. The tires are rated for a much heavier truck...
  5. W

    KDSS Balancing - Correcting lean after lift

    I don't have the lean... yet, but do have a question about kdss. The article makes a point to state that kdss is strictly mechanical/hydraulic and not controlled by sensors. This is consistent with other articles I've read but contradicts others on this board that the kdss engages above 12...
  6. W

    Husky Floor Liners 2014

    Thanks for feedback. Ordered the liners and fit great. There is only one spot I need to break out the hair dryer to soften it up and fit better. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. W

    Husky Floor Liners 2014

    Been lurking on the boards for a while. I just bought a 2017 offroad premium and looking for all weather floor mats. I have decided on husky weather beaters, but they do not have an option for 2017's yet on the website. I would assume the 2016 version would work, but wanted to check if anyone...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,565
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top