Recent content by WooPigSooie

  1. WooPigSooie

    My 1st Gens

    Thanks! I made this a few days ago at work.
  2. WooPigSooie

    My 1st Gens

    Thanks man! The gray one is much better on the outside but the red one has an almost perfect interior. Window vents are the best!!! It is a must for my gray one in the summer. The red one has A/C so it's not as big of a deal. They do add to the cool factor!
  3. WooPigSooie

    My 1st Gens

    Here are a couple pictures of my '86 and my '87.
  4. WooPigSooie

    New Guy from Arkansas

    I'm from Searcy and I work in Batesville.
  5. WooPigSooie

    New Guy from Arkansas

    Hey guys I'm new to the site but have had several first gen 4Runners. Looking forward to learning new stuff!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,586
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top