Recent content by XSPRunner

  1. X

    "Whats up?", from Florida!

    Not a chance in hell I'd own a Honda. I had to sell my Supra when our kiddo was born, the wife got our IS300, and I got stuck with her chevy equinox once I started bass fishing full time and running charters. After 3 years of abuse towing the boat it finally fell apart. I've got a lot of plans...
  2. X

    "Whats up?", from Florida!

    What's crackin'? New to the forums, and just picked up an 06 X-SP runner yesterday. I've been a 'Yota guy all my life, but this is my first experience with a 4runner. I've been lurking on the forum for a while now, and you guys have already helped tremendously with info regarding the vehicle...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top