Recent content by yeahman

  1. Y

    P0606 and P0420

    I'm inexperienced and need everything spelled out. I have a 2007 V6. Getting these 2 codes which I ignored for a while without issue but now I'm getting terrible mileage. Searching tells me I should try replacing the passenger side downstream o2 sensor first. Is that correct?
  2. Y

    What part number is this?

    Broke off the rear left interior above the seat belt. Looked everywhere and can't find a part number.
  3. Y

    OEM-ish headlight?

    One of my factory low beams died. I'm not looking for anything special so I don't want to replace both if I dont have to. Local official parts dealer quoted $25. What after-market, if any, can I get that matches stock so that it doesn't look uneven? Sylvania H11 Basic? Philips? Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top