Recent content by yinbjnu

  1. Y

    My expedition runner project

    Thanks man, Idk about the rack yet but it will be a short one that doest cover the Sunroof. If I use it for lights I want them set back so I wont get reflection off the hood. Also I think im use a NMO mount for my Ham radio antenna and I want that in front of the rack but behind the sunroof.
  2. Y

    Stealth LED light bar install

    wow, that is much more simple than I thought it would be.
  3. Y

    The Toolbox and How to Use It

    This is a great idea! Thanks for your effort on this.
  4. Y

    LED Dash lights FAQs

    One thing... I don't see the yellow highlights you are mentioning in the post about the ECT and rear window LEDs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,591
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top