Recent content by youngwas

  1. youngwas

    【72】4Runner Folding Antenna Mount ‣ Rhino Rack Aerial Bracket [4K]

    I don't have separate HAM radio antenna yet.
  2. youngwas

    【72】4Runner Folding Antenna Mount ‣ Rhino Rack Aerial Bracket [4K]

    【72】4Runner Folding Antenna Mount ‣ Rhino Rack Aerial Bracket [4K] 【72】4Runner Folding Antenna Mount ‣ Rhino Rack Aerial Bracket [4K]
  3. youngwas

    【51】IMPROVED [LASFIT] Switchback Turn Signal Light MOD. Cool White & Amber

    sorry for the late response. I have Philips HID on my lower headlights.
  4. youngwas

    [68][4K] Cheapest Rear Tire Carrier Swing-Out for 5th Gen 4Runner‣ RidgeRunner

    My Toyota rear camera is now useless. I had to buy the rear view screen and install aftermarket rear camera to view it now. Haha. Easy fix.
  5. youngwas

    [69][4K] Odyssey AGM Battery and GM DIODE Mod for higher Voltage for Proper Charge

    I think you should try a new diode. Yours might be bad. It worked right away. No engine light and the voltage is 14.5v. It’s only $7. Try it.
  6. youngwas

    [69][4K] Odyssey AGM Battery and GM DIODE Mod for higher Voltage for Proper Charge

    [69][4K] Odyssey AGM Battery for 5th Gen 4Runner and GM DIODE Mod
  7. youngwas

    [68][4K] Cheapest Rear Tire Carrier Swing-Out for 5th Gen 4Runner‣ RidgeRunner

    No vibration or wobble whatsoever.... I didn't hook up the license plate lights because the electric line is too short and I didn't find a good way to wire it. For some reason, it's bright around where license plate is mounted so I don't have any problems ...
  8. youngwas

    [68][4K] Cheapest Rear Tire Carrier Swing-Out for 5th Gen 4Runner‣ RidgeRunner

    [68][4K] Cheapest Rear Tire Carrier Swing-Out for 5th Gen 4Runner‣ RidgeRunner
  9. youngwas

    BFGoodrich KO2 Tires for 4Runner TRD PRO ‣ 2 Year UPDATE !!

    With this tire, about 30,000. Load C was cheaper and lighter. I don't go off-roading that much. More of a work crawler..hahaha... I love the handling, looks and feel of the KO2s.
  10. youngwas

    BFGoodrich KO2 Tires for 4Runner TRD PRO ‣ 2 Year UPDATE !!

    [66][4K] BFGoodrich KO2 Tires for 4Runner TRD PRO ‣ 2 Year UPDATE !!
  11. youngwas

    【55】5th Gen 4Runner TRD PRO ‣ Raptor Grill Lights ‣ Smoked Black Amber

    【55】5th Gen 4Runner TRD PRO ‣ Raptor Grill Lights ‣ Smoked Black Amber 【55】5th Gen 4Runner TRD PRO ‣ Raptor Grill Lights ‣ Smoked Black Amber ‣ Looks so GOOD!!! [4K] I've installed grill lights and made an installation video. I wish my amber light was smaller but that's what I ordered at the...
  12. youngwas

    Anyone got a pic of BFG KO2 275/70R17 on your 4R without lift?

    zero issues. It's actually better traction and feel when I drive. It looks amazing compared to stock nitto.
  13. youngwas

    Anyone got a pic of BFG KO2 275/70R17 on your 4R without lift?

    Mine is stock TRD PRO bilstein shocks with KO2s.
  14. youngwas

    【61】INSTALLED!!! WARN Winch EVO VR-10S & CBI Hidden Winch Mount [4K]

    【61】INSTALLED!!! WARN Winch EVO VR-10S & CBI Hidden Winch Mount [4K] 【61】INSTALLED!!! WARN Winch EVO VR-10S & CBI Hidden Winch Mount [4K] I made an installation video of Warn Winch EVO VR10-S on a CBI Hidden Winch Mount. I love how it turned out. I didn't want to buy a front metal bumper to...
  15. youngwas

    Wiring raptor lights to button?

    【55】Raptor Grill Lights ‣ Smoked Black Amber [4K] This is the video I made installing Raptor Grill Lights. I used fuse adapter to plug directly to the fuse box because I like it ON when the car is on. It looks amazing and not that expensive to MOD. I recommend it. =)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,565
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top