Recent content by Yukon'99

  1. Y

    Front Wiper Intermittent Problem

    Did you happen to solve this? I have the same issue. When turned to intermittent it will operate constantly on low. I bought and swapped in a known good switch from a fellow member and the problem persists... My wiper motor is just over a year old so hopefully it's not that. Has anyone had a...
  2. Y

    It's that time of year again. FSM

    Attachment worked, thanks a lot
  3. Y

    Does your 3.4 auto do this? Weird cruising rpm's

    Did you ever end up figuring this one out? I'm having very similar symptoms, anytime I let off the gas fully (unless really slow) the RPMs will decrease as normal, then quickly drop about 500 and immediately back up 500. I replaced the TPS and since then I haven't gotten another P0120, however...
  4. Y

    Snow Tire Help (and general ranting)

    I put a set of studded Hakka LT2's on a couple weeks ago, so far I'm thoroughly impressed. In AWD it honestly feels like driving on dry pavement. I went with 235/85/16 as they are skinnier, yet within a rounding error of the diameter of my summer 265/75/16's. I'll be using them for multiple...
  5. Y

    Block Heater part #.....

    I got the kit that came with the cord, part # is C0140-02134
  6. Y

    Bilstein 5100 (adjustable) Coils to go with

    I'm in Canada as well. I haven't ordered yet, but was planning on getting shocks from here: Essex Distributors - Bilstein Shock Absorbers Cochrane Toyota is a Toytec retailer, I picked up Eibach springs and diff drop kit from them. Kyle there was very helpful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,573
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top