Recent content by ZaibachX

  1. Z

    FS: Overland Roof Rack Grab Handles

    Sorry for the delay, I was out of town, but shipping will be $10 to the lower 48
  2. Z

    FS: Overland Roof Rack Grab Handles

    Made a small batch of these roof rack grab handles as a side project. Plate is 1/4" 5052 aluminum, powder coated black. Aluminum spacers and 1/4-20 hardware. Black 550 paracord, comes with steel safety wire as a backup. Should fit into racks with slots like Prinsu, but may require drilling...
  3. Z

    SOLD: 5th gen rocker panels - convert your Limited!

    Pm'd Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Z

    3rd Row Deleted! w/ pics and info (**Updates on page 3)

    Wow, that looks amazing. I might have to try that sometime. Thank you for posting how you did it!
  5. Z

    FS: BRAND NEW Pedal Commander PC27BT (OC, SoCal $250)

    Interested, pm'd Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Z

    Inv4drZm's Build Thread

    Awesome build. Keep it up!
  7. Z

    Level of Education?

    I got my bachelor's, but I struggled a lot with school. I learn a lot better with hands-on stuff. So at this point in time, it's just trying to get certifications
  8. Z

    Anyone blacked out a new Limited?

    I didn't like the limited because of the chrome, but it definitely looks much better blacked out
  9. Z

    The Build Thread of my Rocky !!!

    holy crap that looks so good! Awesome build!
  10. Z

    Just got a 2020 SR5 Prem & want to add a front valance ( Help )

    Thanks for the links, I think I'll try doing plastidip and see how it looks. Probably the cheapest option
  11. Z

    SOLD! 5th Gen 2012 4Runner Trail Edition PRICE DROP $18,000 OBO RI

    Man! If only you were closer, everything gets snatched up so fast in California

Forum statistics

Threads
278,385
Messages
3,554,596
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top