Recent content by Zilch

  1. Z

    TRD Pro springs question

    This is my first 4runner, so just learning about the suspension. I have the 5100s Adj on my Tundra and they have been great. I was ready to order the 5100s. This thread definetely saved me some time. I understand that it isn't exact height. The Bilstein 6112 Adjs only come with the...
  2. Z

    TRD Pro springs question

    I recently bought a 2016 Pro and my head is spinning from reading all the lift posts on this forum. At the moment, below is what I was planning. Based on above, the Bilstein 5100s won't work with the FJ Pro springs (14"x3", 600 lbs). Plan: FJ TRD Pro coils ($100 each), which should give me...
  3. Z

    Trd pro lift question

    Bilstein Adj Height Shocks? 2016 TRP Pro, 45k miles Has anybody tried the Bilstein 5100 Adjustable height shocks to lift the front a little? 0-2.5" lift. I have them on my tundra and it has worked great. PN 24-196499 I was also thinking about getting the FJ TRD Pro front springs to add...
  4. Z

    DIY 3.5" JL Audio dash speaker upgrade - Wow!! (detailed how-to)

    Great job and write ups! Thanks for sharing! JL, blockers, and adapters ordered. It will probably be a couple of weeks before I can get to it. Anybody have some stock dash tweeter mounts that they don't need? I will buy them.
  5. Z

    DIY 3.5" JL Audio dash speaker upgrade - Wow!! (detailed how-to)

    I agree with using Ohms law to calculate the load. It is important to know the load on the amp/headunit. It is also helpful to know the specs of the amplifier/headunit. Not all amplifiers are 1 ohm stable. Some probably aren't 2 ohm stable. "As the ohms drop, the amplifier will unleash more...
  6. Z

    DIY 3.5" JL Audio dash speaker upgrade - Wow!! (detailed how-to)

    Are you running the JL C2-350x off the factory amp? If so, did you change the door speakers as well?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top