Recent content by zx6r714

  1. Z

    Extended Warranty? 2015 4Runner limited

    Gamester would you mind sending me a pm for the warranty, looking at getting a trd pro soon. thank you!
  2. Z

    Post your LIFTED pix here!

    where did you get those side rails.
  3. Z

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    For the places I've called in colorado they are all on order and about 6-8 weeks out. No one has any in stock. My buddy told me he can get me a trail premium and add the trd pro package to make it look like a trd pro. It would be about 1500-2000 less he said. He said the kdss is better too, but...
  4. Z

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    wow, if thats the case i may fly out to texas and find one
  5. Z

    Post your LIFTED pix here!

    These rigs look amazing, just counting the days till I am able to get my own!!!
  6. Z

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    What are people paying for 2016 TRD pros? Ive seen pretty much msrp and sometimes a little more. If anyone in Colorado can give me an idea of who to talk with let me know! I have a friend that works for toyota so I am hoping he can get me a deal
  7. Z

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    Very happy to find the newbie section and finding the pricing. This will help when i go to deal for the 4runner. I know getting a trd pro will require a premium, but hopefully I will be able to get a killer deal.
  8. Z

    5th Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    Love the body of the 4runners, just signed up and will be purchasing a trd pro hopefully in the coming months. Most likely will be getting the mag gray!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,586
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top