Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/off-topic/)
-   -   What hobbies do you have? (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/off-topic/159595-what-hobbies-do-you-have.html)

Speedy Gomez 01-16-2014 03:19 AM

What hobbies do you have?

My hobby is saltwater fishing. :fishing:

youngr 01-16-2014 04:42 AM

Hiking, Mountain Biking, Automobiles, Golf, Travel. My girlfriend says it too much.... :der:

I call it diversification.

TNRunner99 01-16-2014 04:52 AM

Working on my 4Runner! and lifting weights. They both help reduce stress from my job and get my mind away from work.

Swimmerboy2112 01-16-2014 05:21 AM

I like fishing (although I don't get to do a lot of it), riding atv's/dirt bikes, and of course drinking beer! :beer:

junaitari 01-16-2014 09:19 AM

Weightlifting, R/C trucks, biking, shooting & video games. Mostly video games right now because its winter.

ndcent 01-16-2014 10:52 AM

On and off-road motorcycling
Travel
Cooking
Recreational shooting
Music/vinyl
Occasional video game

TakeitApart 01-16-2014 11:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Motorcycle road racing! It's pretty much my only "real" hobby. I'm not sure if it's because I don't like much of anything else, or because I can't afford anything else! :dizzy:

Here I am, running away from the competition! :D

MtnT4R 01-16-2014 11:40 AM

legos and lincoln logs, mostly. oh and uno and connect 4!

mistersnowman97 01-16-2014 03:51 PM

A little bit of all of these:

Skiing
Mountain/road biking
tinkering (haha)
working on the runner!
SCUBA diving
swimming
vinyl collecting
playing the guitar, sax, and ukulele
surfing
hiking

i guess those are hobbies. more than anything, they are activites. :P

97BlackAckCL 01-16-2014 04:13 PM

Other than car mods and car audio, I am big into fish tanks, I have a 125 gallon, a 75 gallon, and 2 x 29 gallon tanks running right now :thumb3:

MJT4R 01-16-2014 04:35 PM

I guess I'm the weird one! I do middle ages recreation, in that I brew beer, do middle eastern and African drumming. I like to camp, shoot period archery, and guns! I'm in a Middle Eastern fusion band (what can I say, I like watching the cute belly dancers dance). I play online games in my free time. I work, and go to school. I have no time!

cbielat 01-16-2014 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TakeitApart (Post 1592227)
Motorcycle road racing! It's pretty much my only "real" hobby. I'm not sure if it's because I don't like much of anything else, or because I can't afford anything else! :dizzy:

Here I am, running away from the competition! :D

Nice hobby! I miss my bike. I had an 06 Suzuki GSX-R 600 that I had sold years ago. I had the Micron "Moto GP" exhaust in black(the one that somewhat looked like the stock muffler but sounded amazing), power commander and a K&N drop in filter. I had also removed the license plate bracket/bumper and relocated my plate down to the rear tire cowl/fender via DIY with some brackets. I wanted to keep it looking as stock as possible but with clean modifications. I've been thinking about getting another one and strictly using it on the track. A little safer than the streets. Maybe that day will come again.

cbielat 01-16-2014 04:36 PM

My hobbies are golf in the summer and now wheeling and snowboarding in the winter.

ndcent 01-16-2014 05:12 PM

Oh I forgot about golf, love it. I thought it was a foo foo sport for years, certainly having grown up riding motorcycles, but have gotten pretty interested in the last few years. I mean theres beer, cigars, nice scenery, no nagging ass women, etc. Awesome!

RunninInGA 01-16-2014 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 97BlackAckCL (Post 1592574)
Other than car mods and car audio, I am big into fish tanks, I have a 125 gallon, a 75 gallon, and 2 x 29 gallon tanks running right now :thumb3:

I had several tanks going several years ago then we moved and the current house isn't as conducive as the last house. Are they fresh water? What kind of fish do you have?