Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   4th Gen T4Rs (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/4th-gen-t4rs/)
-   -   4th gen part question (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/4th-gen-t4rs/313863-4th-gen-part-question.html)

Keppers12 04-22-2024 02:02 PM

4th gen part question

I’m selling the roof rack off of my 4th gen 4Runner sport as well as the cargo shelf from the back with the carpet. Does anybody know if there is a market for these parts?

Thanks!

inscarguy 04-22-2024 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keppers12 (Post 3835198)
I’m selling the roof rack off of my 4th gen 4Runner sport as well as the cargo shelf from the back with the carpet. Does anybody know if there is a market for these parts?

Thanks!

The cargo shelf most don't want either, I would be interested in the rook rack though. LMK.

SR502JAI 04-24-2024 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inscarguy (Post 3835199)
The cargo shelf most don't want either, I would be interested in the rook rack though. LMK.

What color is the cargo self?
If its the light grey interior I might be interested..

AuSeeker 04-24-2024 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SR502JAI (Post 3835368)
What color is the cargo self?
If its the light grey interior I might be interested..

If your T4R didn't have the cargo shelf installed from the factory, it won't have the installation/anchor points needed to install one, so you wouldn't be able to just bolt it in yours.

SR502JAI 04-24-2024 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AuSeeker (Post 3835402)
If your T4R didn't have the cargo shelf installed from the factory, it won't have the installation/anchor points needed to install one, so you wouldn't be able to just bolt it in yours.

I am well aware of this, that's why I asked.
My 4runner was missing all the trunk items (privacy cover and cargo shelf, and net) because the previous owner lost it.

Keppers12 04-25-2024 06:41 PM

Not sure why I'm not getting notifications on this thread, despite the fact I subscribed to it.

The roof rack is missing one rail cover that hides the bolts which I have.

The cargo shelf is the classic Toyota grey.