Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   For Sale: T4R Items (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-t4r-items/)
-   -   2000 Limited "unecessaries" fire sale! Get this crap out of my work space NOW! (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-t4r-items/137238-2000-limited-unecessaries-fire-sale-get-crap-out-my-work-space-now.html)

DirtEveryDay 03-10-2013 09:59 PM

2000 Limited "unecessaries" fire sale! Get this crap out of my work space NOW!

6 Attachment(s)
Everything is in excellent condition, if there's cracks or broken missing parts I will do my best to mention it, but by all means feel free to ask and I'll get pics if needed. I did my very best to save every nut and bolt related to the parts I yoinked and they will be included.

I AM willing to ship, but dont tell me you will take running boards or wheels, etc if I'll ship for $20. Not going through all this to get rich, but not trying to lose money either!

My main goals here are to get good parts to fellow enthusiasts and make some shop space. Big build up is this weekend and parts are already flying!

So to start with, here's the truck. All the trim, front and rear bumpers, running boards, hitch, roof rack, sunroof deflector are all OFF and available for sale or trade.
What else will become available soon:
Wheels/tires(265/75R16s in good shape)
all stock front suspension parts
Axles
Rear coils
leather seats front and rear
Anything else that unbolts and is worth a buck or two.

I like trades, trades are easy and fun. Wont be able to think of everything but lets start with a Satoshi modded grill as I have no time to do it myself. I also need a 33x12.50R17 spare tire. A nice head unit would be sweet.. a GPS system of some sorts, newer dual crown fork for my DH bike..small mtn bikes for my daughters....as you can see Im open to pretty much anything.

So taking offers on everything! Best part is, I have NO idea what this stuff is worth, just kinda have a general range I think is fair. Located in Blaine, WA 98230 but I can get stuff as far south as Seattle. Best I can do guys! Email, call, PM, text... 605.660.1092

DirtEveryDay 03-10-2013 10:01 PM

And I apologize for the picture quality... I took them with a loaf of bread.

sea_stork 03-10-2013 10:23 PM

Interested in the leather seat covers off the front seats if they are tan. How much to 39564?

sea_stork 03-10-2013 10:29 PM

Can you post some seat pics? I may be interested in the center console lid as well. Thanks.

DirtEveryDay 03-10-2013 11:08 PM

Interior pics are coming, but anything inside the truck is a ways down the list as Im still driving the truck. But if I got an offer for everything covered in that slippery, cold leather stuff then I'd let it go and build a cage and order some seats.

DirtEveryDay 03-10-2013 11:36 PM

Oh! Fenders are available immediately as well.

Jtwo 03-11-2013 12:10 PM

Pm on fender trim/wind deflector incoming.

KidVermicious 03-11-2013 12:25 PM

How much for the load of bread? I've been looking all over for a 10 megapixel loaf of bread.

DirtEveryDay 03-11-2013 02:03 PM

I think ill prob hang onto the loaf of bread... getting hard to find these days!

dawgs10 03-11-2013 03:28 PM

I want the Front left fender flare(small one). Thanks

madbomber08 03-11-2013 05:08 PM

I'd be interested in the center console once you are ready to part with it. Does it have the oak interior?

hcck3d 03-11-2013 08:19 PM

I'd be interested in the headlight housing and rear hatch lifters when the time comes. Located in Everett. PM when you are ready. Thanks

DirtEveryDay 03-11-2013 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dawgs10 (Post 1323547)
I want the Front left fender flare(small one). Thanks

Preferring to sell the plastic as a complete package, at least for now.

DirtEveryDay 03-11-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcck3d (Post 1323869)
I'd be interested in the headlight housing and rear hatch lifters when the time comes. Located in Everett. PM when you are ready. Thanks

Not scrapping the truck, its a beautiful truck just getting built into a HOPEFULLY legit prerunner.

hcck3d 03-11-2013 08:50 PM

My bad. :banghead: