Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   Dealers - Your Experience (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/dealers-your-experience/)
-   -   Tuscaloosa Toyota - Alabama (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/dealers-your-experience/1846-tuscaloosa-toyota-alabama.html)

Glacked 12-21-2003 10:51 PM

Tuscaloosa Toyota - Alabama

Tuscaloosa Toyota

Purchased my first 4Runner on Friday - first Toyota for that matter. Everything about the experience was excellent. I've been dealing with them for about 4mos now and they were patient and not one of those places that calls you every day when they know you are comparing vehicles.

Once it came down to finally discussing price, they not only offered $1,000.00 more for my trade-in than I wanted, they hit it within $300.00 of Edmunds site. I felt like I didn't get killed on price.

Other than having to arrest one of their service guys (he refused to turn himself in for a rape 2nd - think young girl, old guy, consented both parties) at work :thumbdwn: , I've heard nothing but good things about them - heck, they even helped me hook him up and we did it in the back so no customers saw it.

momo.75 12-21-2003 11:00 PM

I've heard a lot of good things about them. i would have bought mine from there, but Hoover Toyota had the exact one i wanted.

Glacked 12-21-2003 11:10 PM

I was about to start looking around when we decided. We went there on Thursday to drive the Tacoma 4dr 4x4 since everything pointed to it or the 4Runner - needed something the puppies could travel in - and while there, joked that if they had the sport in 4x4 V6 we'd probably buy it. Rob laughed and walked us around the back where the GM had his takehome - viola! Our truck. Seems some guy had ordered it two months ago exactly how I had it built online and never got it. Been sitting in back waiting on him when the GM decided to take it as his own - had it 2 days. So, 200 miles on the OD, but no problems here. We got lucky.

4RuNN_stl 03-01-2004 06:16 PM

As I posted a LONG time ago, this was who I bought my 2000 4-Runner from. I got an excellent deal...even being a female.:bowdown:
I now live in Saint Louis,MO. and my partner and I just this past year decided to add to our toyota collection with a 2004 Tacoma 4WD. (not as sweet as my 4runner, but I dont drive it.)
We traded a ratty Jeep in for it. We got an awesome deal again. Also, the salesperson that we dealt with also had someone FLY uphere to drive our Jeep back for the trade. When someone will go the extra mile like that, they are worth mentioning.
Thumbs up Tuscaloosa Toyota, and ROLL TIDE!!!!!:zoom:
Rhonda