Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   For Sale: Suspension/Wheels/Tires (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-suspension-wheels-tires/)
-   -   FS: 3rd Gen Five Star Wheels (5) Chicago - $225 OBO (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-suspension-wheels-tires/199933-fs-3rd-gen-five-star-wheels-5-chicago-$225-obo.html)

00_4runner 06-28-2015 06:49 PM

FS: 3rd Gen Five Star Wheels (5) Chicago - $225 OBO

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys,

Sold my 3rd gen not too long ago but I still have original 5 star wheels that came with the 4Runner. I am willing to ship, but at the buyer's cost. Approximate cost per rim is usually around $10-15.

They are in very good condition considering their age. The only bad thing is that the center caps have peeled a little bit - an easy fix with a rattle can thou. The fifth rim at the right side of the screen was bought as a spare off ebay, which I never ended up using. It has a little bit of corrosion towards the very top.

I am willing to split them up, but I need more than one person interested.

Asking $225 for all five, OBO

Attachment 163196

runandcycle 06-28-2015 09:29 PM

Pm sent

00_4runner 06-28-2015 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runandcycle (Post 2048962)
Pm sent

Never got one, sending one your way

joshua.adams.63 07-05-2015 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00_4runner (Post 2048789)
Hey guys,

Sold my 3rd gen not too long ago but I still have original 5 star wheels that came with the 4Runner. I am willing to ship, but at the buyer's cost. Approximate cost per rim is usually around $10-15.

They are in very good condition considering their age. The only bad thing is that the center caps have peeled a little bit - an easy fix with a rattle can thou. The fifth rim at the right side of the screen was bought as a spare off ebay, which I never ended up using. It has a little bit of corrosion towards the very top.

Attachment 163196

PM sent

skiyota76 07-07-2015 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00_4runner (Post 2048789)
Hey guys,

Attachment 163196

I am very interested for all 5. I am willing to pay for shipping too

00_4runner 07-07-2015 08:55 PM

I got everyone's PMs

There were quite a few so I was not able to respond to all of them. I currently have a local buyer pending. Most of the PMs were to split the wheels up, which I would prefer not to do. I will keep this thread updated and have mods remove it if they sell.

bhap 07-12-2015 06:32 PM

Interested in all 4 or 5 - what's status?

43jeep 07-13-2015 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00_4runner (Post 2057153)
I got everyone's PMs

There were quite a few so I was not able to respond to all of them. I currently have a local buyer pending. Most of the PMs were to split the wheels up, which I would prefer not to do. I will keep this thread updated and have mods remove it if they sell.

Interested in all four or five of your wheels if your local buyer backs out. I would be traveling through the area in a few days and could pick them up. Thanks

00_4runner 07-29-2015 02:27 PM

Shipping killed the deal for most people interested...

To the top! Make me an offer, I'd like these gone before my CO/Moab trip