Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   T4R Meet Announcements & Info (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/t4r-meet-announcements-and-info/)
-   -   Kansas City Area (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/t4r-meet-announcements-and-info/204865-kansas-city-area.html)

yotafool 08-28-2015 07:40 PM

Kansas City Area

Seeing if we have some KC area people on here that would be interested in meeting up. I know you're out there. I see modded 4Runners quite a bit around here. Saw a lifted gray 2003 to 2005 on 69 south close to i435 this morning as a matter of fact. I'm in the Overland Park / Shawnee area.

Night_Wolf84 08-29-2015 12:50 AM

Totally interested. I'm a little more active now that my 4Runner's cylinder head is rebuilt and back to running again. However, I still got work to do on it cause the power output is lower than I remember. Hopefully it's something simple.

yotafool 08-29-2015 01:38 AM

Great. Sorry to hear that you're still having trouble. Hopefully we can round up some more KC people.

tysauce 09-01-2015 12:26 PM

I'd be down to meet up/wheel

michael33r 09-01-2015 04:18 PM

I'm in the St. Joseph area. Don't have a ton of time usually to make a trip to KC but would love to at some point. If there were a big group of guys that would be fun.

Cisco Kid 09-01-2015 09:23 PM

Sounds good to me. I'm up in the NE corner of the 435 loop just west of Liberty.

Night_Wolf84 09-01-2015 09:25 PM

I sent a PM to some MO members that have been active on here at least once this year. See if that does anything :noidea:

camdz 09-01-2015 10:29 PM

I'm in depending on date, if you guys will welcome your step brother (an FJ) to the meet up! I have a buddy with another FJ that might come too.

We are headed to Tuttle Creek with a guy from FJ cruiserforums and some of his buddies Sept 19th if any of you are interested. Myself and the other FJ will be leaving from Olathe if anyone wants to caravan.

michael33r 09-02-2015 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camdz (Post 2112967)
I'm in depending on date, if you guys will welcome your step brother (an FJ) to the meet up! I have a buddy with another FJ that might come too.

We are headed to Tuttle Creek with a guy from FJ cruiserforums and some of his buddies Sept 19th if any of you are interested. Myself and the other FJ will be leaving from Olathe if anyone wants to caravan.

That would be awesome. Where is Turtle Creek? It's towards Branson right? How long are you guys wanting to be there? I work during the week days.

camdz 09-02-2015 08:51 AM

Tuttle is near Manhattan, KS. We plan on leaving early sat morning and being there until 6-7pm. The guys from the FJ forums are camping sat night since they are driving in from NE. It will be my first time out there but everyone else has been and seems to like it.

Dylan 09-02-2015 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michael33r (Post 2113263)
Where is Turtle Creek?

http://memecrunch.com/meme/91XQ/i-li....jpg?w=400&c=1

Thanks for the invite. MY buddy goes to Tuttle quite a bit to wheel his Side by Side. His new 2015 TRD Pro Tundra is just too squeaky clean to mess up!

I'm down for a meetup as well. Whether Tuttle or KS Rocks down south, or just a meetup around here. My friend knows of some private land too so maybe we can figure something out.

ALSO: I'm installing my suspension lift in the coming weeks if anyone would care to assist me. Nothing crazy, 5100s on FJ springs. But still deciding what setting...so if any of you have it I would love to see in person.

michael33r 09-02-2015 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 2113357)
http://memecrunch.com/meme/91XQ/i-li....jpg?w=400&c=1

Thanks for the invite. MY buddy goes to Tuttle quite a bit to wheel his Side by Side. His new 2015 TRD Pro Tundra is just too squeaky clean to mess up!

I'm down for a meetup as well. Whether Tuttle or KS Rocks down south, or just a meetup around here. My friend knows of some private land too so maybe we can figure something out.

ALSO: I'm installing my suspension lift in the coming weeks if anyone would care to assist me. Nothing crazy, 5100s on FJ springs. But still deciding what setting...so if any of you have it I would love to see in person.

LOL read it wrong... Hey I'd like to put the exact same shocks on my 4Ruuner soon.

michael33r 09-02-2015 11:20 PM

Well crap!!! I can't go on the 19th now! We need to plan something for a different date too at some point. It would be great to finally meet other 4Runnians (can I call us that?? Lol).

sweetcheek316 09-02-2015 11:24 PM

New owner in Wichita!! Looking forward to joining the 4Runner family!

yotafool 09-03-2015 12:09 AM

Wow just checked back in and saw all these posts. Let's organize a meet sometime soon.

Fj guys are welcome too if you give us your springs haha.

Dylan - just installed fj springs not too long ago so I may be able to help.