Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   Metal-tech 4x4 (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/metal-tech-4x4/)
-   -   New face of MetalTech4x4 (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/metal-tech-4x4/233540-new-face-metaltech4x4.html)

the great him 02-19-2017 07:44 PM

New face of MetalTech4x4

hey guys, so im gonna hop in here and give you all a little heads up, i have been working at metaltech4x4 now for a while, and i will be moving into a sales and social media marketing position here in the near future. so for those of you whom know me on the forums as well as personally i will be the new face of metaltech for you all.

what does this mean? well i will probably have two accounts, one for metaltech specifically, and this one, my personal account. i will answer to both, but would like and appreciate that work/metaltech related inquiries be directed to my work account -will let you all know when i have it up and what it is, and i wont hold it against you if you do contact me via my personal account, just dont be supprised when i respond back through my work one. hopefully this will also mean that metaltech4x4 will be more active here and on other forums. we all look forward to bringing you top quality parts, innovations and customer service.

I look forward to working with all of you and bringing you the best experience possible with quality hand mad and in house designed products, and superior product knowledge!

teaser, we have some new products about to hit the market coming up here shortly so stay tuned!

HammerHead 02-19-2017 08:22 PM

Where's the tease....

WOLVERINE 02-19-2017 08:34 PM

:snacker:...when's the next sale??

New stuff for 4th Gen?

J Hoss 02-21-2017 05:18 PM

The new site looks GREAT! :roll:

Met Mark at a show, I requested we add you guys to our showcase(at BigCommerce) for added visibility to the business :thumb3:

_Nigel_ 02-23-2017 02:05 PM

hey guys so this is the work account. i will be fielding questions here as much as i can, and over the next few weeks be going to be adding other forums to my desktop. so if i dont get right back to you all dont worry i will asap. i will probably have about 15+ forums and if you figure 8hrs a day i can only spend about 30min on each forum, and if im still gonna be answering phones as well so yeah but hey on the bright side,im getting paid to do this, i win!

_Nigel_ 02-23-2017 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HammerHead (Post 2616434)
Where's the tease....

new products being released soon:whoo::pop2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOLVERINE (Post 2616443)
:snacker:...when's the next sale??

New stuff for 4th Gen?

ill be working on the next sale flyer today...

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Hoss (Post 2618639)
The new site looks GREAT! :roll:

Met Mark at a show, I requested we add you guys to our showcase(at BigCommerce) for added visibility to the business :thumb3:

sweet so i can come to you for technical support on BC?! so much to learn:twitch:

Rysandro 02-23-2017 02:11 PM

Red Eye for 5th Gen?

If it is tell us so we don't buy someone else's bumper prematurely

_Nigel_ 02-23-2017 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rysandro (Post 2620745)
Red Eye for 5th Gen?

If it is tell us so we don't buy someone else's bumper prematurely

we currently have a 5th gen bumper in its final stages of prototyping i dont have a official release date as of yet but its not too far away

the Red Eye is FJC specific but i can say the 5th gen bumper will be similar in style

Angry_shoe 03-16-2017 01:00 PM

You need to make a name for yourself. You can make it easy with a sale with a kick ass theme. Metaltech normally does a tax sale about now. The sale is good, but taxes are lame. It is a good time because people are building up their shit for summer.

The original Mad Max, the best post apocalyptic Aussie movie of all time and some of the most bad ass rigs of all time, was released 12 April 1979. Do a Mad Max sale!!!!

You are the goto guys for outback tested IronMan4x4 in the US. In honor of offer discounted the new FOAM CELL PRO lifts. Throw some of your armor in, maybe a few ARB items. You could run a contest for Mad Max inspired rigs using your stuff.

To help push the idea, I will print you one of the skull shifters from Important Joe's War Rig. Keep it for yourself. Use it as a tap handle, replace the old 50 cal round. Or use it in one of your show rigs. I could be convinced to print out a one or two more things to give to the guys around the shop.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...ec67a94e06.jpg
https://cults.s3.amazonaws.com/uploa...88/3_large.png

Ride Eternal

Shiny and Chrome