Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   General Discussions (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/general-discussions/)
-   -   T4R.ORG SPOTTED/INVITE Cards for downloading. (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/general-discussions/236528-t4r-org-spotted-invite-cards-downloading.html)

momo.75 04-12-2017 02:08 PM

T4R.ORG SPOTTED/INVITE Cards for downloading.

4 Attachment(s)
I have been meaning to do this for years. After going on a trip to FL and seeing several great looking 4Runners I decided to get it set up.

I have set up a .pdf sheet of cards that you guys can download, print and start spreading the word. There are two versions of the cards. One has a space for you to put your screen name and the other is just plain. You can chose either. Let me know what you guys think.

Cuse Runner 04-12-2017 09:47 PM

It's a great idea, I was in a couple clubs and we had business cards that we would leave on people's windshields to invite them to our site.

momo.75 04-12-2017 10:38 PM

I had thought about having some printed and just sending them out to people that wanted them but this was the easiest way to get them out.

Ray Dunakin 04-13-2017 01:14 AM

Nice idea! One suggestion I would make is to try a design that doesn't use so much ink.

momo.75 04-13-2017 03:34 PM

4 Attachment(s)
As requested I am adding white versions.

ran 04-13-2017 03:47 PM

this is nice, the old cards were 4 cards per sheet. I am out of those now. I think I am the only member in this city.

Saxainpdx 04-25-2017 11:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by momo.75 (Post 2670647)

Hey Momo!

Do these match an Avery design? Like template 88221?

Also looking at making these into a book: Business Card Books™: Design & Print Custom Business Cards | Avery WePrintâ„¢

Didn't know Avery could do that, but having a small book to rip these out of would be nice! Wonder if you could make a template and either sell them or make the link available if you don't want to order a bunch and sell them yourself. I'd be up for buying a batch(4 I guess) if you did make some!

Update: Looks like $24 for 4 books of 25 cards each. I used the .jpg above(white) and it looks good. I can't see the pdf proof though.

Pricing list attached in case anyone is interested. White, one-sided..

momo.75 04-26-2017 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saxainpdx (Post 2681281)
Hey Momo!

Do these match an Avery design? Like template 88221?

Also looking at making these into a book: Business Card Books™: Design & Print Custom Business Cards | Avery WePrintâ„¢

Didn't know Avery could do that, but having a small book to rip these out of would be nice! Wonder if you could make a template and either sell them or make the link available if you don't want to order a bunch and sell them yourself. I'd be up for buying a batch(4 I guess) if you did make some!

Update: Looks like $24 for 4 books of 25 cards each. I used the .jpg above(white) and it looks good. I can't see the pdf proof though.

Pricing list attached in case anyone is interested. White, one-sided..

Nope, they weren't setup to match any of the Avery pages. There are too many variables between printers so it would be hard to make them work for everybody.

I had thought about ordering some and then selling them but I feel like it is just easy for the members to print them out on their own. If there was a huge demand for printed cards I would gladly order some, sell them and mail them out. I can get 1000 cards printed way cheaper than those books.

If you guys want me to order some printed cards to sell and mail out please let me know and i will start a list. If there are enough people i will make it happen.

Avalchfan 04-26-2017 12:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok Thanks Momo!

Just ordered 100, and added my new username.. Would add my name for 4 books also if you do start a list!

momo.75 04-26-2017 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avalchfan (Post 2681364)
Ok Thanks Momo!

Just ordered 100, and added my new username.. Would add my name for 4 books also if you do start a list!

If i order any they will just be printed business cards. That is way cheaper than the books.

Saker 05-31-2017 09:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I had some cards left over from another project. So here is what I did....a lot cheaper than ordering.
I had some Avery® Clean Edge Inkjet Business Cards, Ivory, 2" x 3 1/2" took the pdf and used the Avery program on the interwebz and made some cards!
You can buy 200 cards under $20.00
Came out really nice, methinks!

Mytoy4 06-05-2017 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momo.75 (Post 2681350)
If you guys want me to order some printed cards to sell and mail out please let me know and i will start a list. If there are enough people i will make it happen.

I would love to order if you're willing to print and ship. If not, I can just do it as well.

MeefZah 11-01-2017 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momo.75 (Post 2670647)

Cool mang! I printed 2 pages to toss in the console.

SPfromFL2710 12-09-2020 08:15 PM

Nice! Thanks for the heads-up.

Dorobuta 02-04-2022 12:04 PM

Thanks! I will be playing with them and get them to print on my laser with avery card stock.