Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   VTXWheels (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/vtxwheels/)
-   -   Introducing the VTX Rogue and Viper (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/vtxwheels/237234-introducing-vtx-rogue-viper.html)

VTXWheels 04-25-2017 07:35 PM

Introducing the VTX Rogue and Viper

2 Attachment(s)
We are happy to announce the introduction of the VTX Viper and VTX Rogue to our lineup.

The VTX Rogue is inspired by the timeless concave, 10-spoke design that offers an aggressive and clean look for any rig. The VTX Viper is inspired by the muscular split 6-spoke design seen on many muscle cars of the 90s. Providing you with a bridge between the autosport and off-road world. Featuring also a simulated bead lock design, rock crawl with confidence and protection for your valve stems from contact with mother nature's surprises.

More details on sizing and arrival date will be provided soon! Here is a taste of what we will be offering you guys in the coming weeks!

For any questions regarding the VTX Rogue, Viper or our current VTX lineup, please do not hesitate to shoot us a PM or email us at [email protected]!

jberry813 04-27-2017 12:51 PM

Cool SCS wheels.

ramonortiz55 04-27-2017 12:57 PM

https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/...ompany.488452/

:lever:

angrysam 04-27-2017 02:05 PM

Do you guys design anything yourself or just ripoff SCS wheels? How many designs are you going to do this with?

weeeee 04-27-2017 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VTXWheels (Post 2681053)
The VTX Viper is inspired by the muscular split 6-spoke design seen on many muscle cars of the 90s. Providing you with a bridge between the autosport and off-road world. Featuring also a simulated bead lock design, rock crawl with confidence and protection for your valve stems from contact with mother nature's surprises.

You mean inspired by the SCS Ray 10 and Stealth 6.

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/engine...l-designs.html

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/14...g?v=1492035191

http://www.fjcforums.com/forums/atta...2&d=1386172859

gm350reratliff 04-27-2017 02:17 PM

The Rogue is very similar but the viper was just copy and pasted. SCS has you guys (VTX) beat here, not to mention SCS has a very strong cult following in the Toyota world.

I challenge VTX to come up with an original design or GTFO!

4x4runner2002 04-28-2017 12:09 AM

Nice rip off wheels

sn_85 05-19-2017 01:59 AM

LOL. First they copied FN Wheels and now they copied SCS. Whose next!?!? The only thing they added were retarded faux beadlocks and an ugly ass center cap. What a joke!!!

sn_85 05-20-2017 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weeeee (Post 2682858)
You mean inspired by the SCS Ray 10 and Stealth 6.

VTX was kicked off of Tacomaworld. That says all you need to know. Honestly I don't even know how they have vendor status here. The sad part is that because they are a bigger company with resources they have pimped themselves out to some members on here for sponsorship. I guess they can afford to throw free wheels at people when they spend zero dollars on R&D.

4RunningX 01-05-2018 01:07 PM

Vtx = varrstoen

not sure if you guys dont know this, but varrstoen wheels and vtx are the same company, rich and his varrstoen brand made a living off of replica, ripped off volk TE37. so dont be surprised of VTX ripping off other brands, they've always done this and will continue to do it. the worst part ? its made in china which only cost them less than $80 and they are selling it at a premium cost -_-. how do i know ? one of their old sales rep told me the back story, and this was after i purchased wheels from them for my 2016 4runner and had a wheel crack, and they didnt want to warranty it, because rich's statement was, its not for OFF ROAD, it sonly for street. yet he has all his videos and photos off roading with them and never had an issue? stay away from this crap brand.

Timberlinhvo 02-14-2018 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4RunningX (Post 2878780)
not sure if you guys dont know this, but varrstoen wheels and vtx are the same company, rich and his varrstoen brand made a living off of replica, ripped off volk TE37. so dont be surprised of VTX ripping off other brands, they've always done this and will continue to do it. the worst part ? its made in china which only cost them less than $80 and they are selling it at a premium cost -_-. how do i know ? one of their old sales rep told me the back story, and this was after i purchased wheels from them for my 2016 4runner and had a wheel crack, and they didnt want to warranty it, because rich's statement was, its not for OFF ROAD, it sonly for street. yet he has all his videos and photos off roading with them and never had an issue? stay away from this crap brand.

You use your one and only post to talk shit!!! HAHAHA nice

rayofsi 02-15-2018 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timberlinhvo (Post 2910607)
You use your one and only post to talk shit!!! HAHAHA nice

google nets the same results about vtx/varrstoen. pretty sure he registered just to let us know about varrstoen and their practice.

your 69th post, but a useless one.

Timberlinhvo 02-15-2018 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rayofsi (Post 2911378)
google nets the same results about vtx/varrstoen. pretty sure he registered just to let us know about varrstoen and their practice.

your 69th post, but a useless one.

huhhhh????????

Trailboundt4r 04-11-2018 06:11 PM

Sweet wheels!

EEEliminator 05-20-2018 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4RunningX (Post 2878780)

If you go to the youtube link on their site it goes to the Varrstoen youtube channel, don't think they're trying to hide this. I'm not sure what the obsession is with SCS, I like the wheels, but they are not a manufacturer.... They're constantly backordered waiting on shipments from... most likely china. A lot of these wheels seem very similar even SCS and Icon.

Don't be fooled thinking you're paying for a better product because one has a better facebook/instagram fan page. If you want quality look for a company that actaully designs both asthetically and engineers the wheels, then manufacturers them andbe prepared to pay for it. As far as I know SCS doesn't do any of their own engineering or manufacturing. They've done a great job in marketing their wheels and creating demand. It looks like VTX is trying to follow the same recipe.