Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   SDHQ OFFROAD (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/sdhq-offroad/)
-   -   A little about us (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/sdhq-offroad/238744-little-about-us.html)

SDHQ OFFROAD 05-26-2017 01:35 PM

A little about us

Hey guys! We are excited to announce that we are a new vendor here on T4R, but have been long time supporters on Tundras.com and TacomaWorld.com. We are excited to announce a bunch of new in-house products for the 14+ 4Runners including sliders, light mounting solutions, and a hidden winch mount.

Here is a little about us for the people who haven't heard of us before.

For 18 years SDHQ has continued to raise the standard of what an off-road shop should be. SDHQ bases its principals around a strong commitment to customer service, quality products, competitive prices, and professional installation. The backbone of our company is our talented team of knowledgeable staff that each truly shares our customers’ passion for all things off-road. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and quality work. SDHQ has built a reputation for being perfectionists and for delivering a higher level of work. Our goal is to build long lasting relationships with our customers, we are not interested in cheap gimmicks or quick sales. When customers leave our shop we want them to walk away knowing that their work was done right, we will stand behind it, and they received the best value for their money spent with us. Over the years we had the pleasure of working with so many great customers, vendors and enthusiasts we value those relationships and will continue to grow the SDHQ “family”. We look forward to continuing to provide a higher level of service to the off-road community.

SDHQ was founded back in 1999 out of necessity. Back then the only aftermarket options where cheap products by large retail chains or tired, obsolete parts from mom and pop shops. We had a vision for something much better, we wanted to provide an alternative to the people that shared our passion we knew we could provide better parts, better selection, and more knowledgeable staff. We’ve come a long way from that 600 sq ft single bay shop! By staying true to those simple early principals we have grown as an international leader in the off-road community. Our 20,000 sq ft state of the art facility in Gilbert Arizona is a result of years of vision, innovation and hard work. At SDHQ all Sales, Installation, Design, Fabrication and Manufacturing are done under one roof. We control our quality, our turn around, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.

We have built a strong network with the most respected brands in the industry and keep a huge selection of inventory on hand for our customers’ needs, and if its not available, we can make it. SDHQ has invested in state of the art equipment and a talented team with years of experience that continues to innovate and manufacture a large selection of off-road parts in house. In addition to our shop we also extend our support to the needs of the off-road community with our 44 ft vendor trailer onsite for off-road races and events.
We invite you to stop by our showroom to see first hand why we have become the premier off-road shop, and experience first hand a higher level of service.

We look forward to serving you!

greatape 06-03-2017 09:03 AM

Welcome aboard!

RedSled 06-03-2017 10:53 AM

Welcome.

fordracing19 06-06-2017 02:03 AM

15% discount code?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Forest RnR 06-08-2017 09:14 AM

Welcome SDHQ! My wife and I had you guys lift our 2015 SR5. Cliff and Red were very helpful with choosing parts and you guys did a very professional job.

SDHQ OFFROAD 06-09-2017 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fordracing19 (Post 2715983)
15% discount code?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

We do offer a forum discount. PM for pricing as discounts will change from product to product.

shrub1 06-12-2017 05:39 PM

Any chance you can showcase your 4Runner build in the forums?

FlightMedic303 06-14-2017 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD (Post 2707930)
Hey guys! We are excited to announce that we are a new vendor here on T4R, but have been long time supporters on Tundras.com and TacomaWorld.com. We are excited to announce a bunch of new in-house products for the 14+ 4Runners including sliders, light mounting solutions, and a hidden winch mount.

Here is a little about us for the people who haven't heard of us before.

For 18 years SDHQ has continued to raise the standard of what an off-road shop should be. SDHQ bases its principals around a strong commitment to customer service, quality products, competitive prices, and professional installation. The backbone of our company is our talented team of knowledgeable staff that each truly shares our customers’ passion for all things off-road. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and quality work. SDHQ has built a reputation for being perfectionists and for delivering a higher level of work. Our goal is to build long lasting relationships with our customers, we are not interested in cheap gimmicks or quick sales. When customers leave our shop we want them to walk away knowing that their work was done right, we will stand behind it, and they received the best value for their money spent with us. Over the years we had the pleasure of working with so many great customers, vendors and enthusiasts we value those relationships and will continue to grow the SDHQ “family”. We look forward to continuing to provide a higher level of service to the off-road community.

SDHQ was founded back in 1999 out of necessity. Back then the only aftermarket options where cheap products by large retail chains or tired, obsolete parts from mom and pop shops. We had a vision for something much better, we wanted to provide an alternative to the people that shared our passion we knew we could provide better parts, better selection, and more knowledgeable staff. We’ve come a long way from that 600 sq ft single bay shop! By staying true to those simple early principals we have grown as an international leader in the off-road community. Our 20,000 sq ft state of the art facility in Gilbert Arizona is a result of years of vision, innovation and hard work. At SDHQ all Sales, Installation, Design, Fabrication and Manufacturing are done under one roof. We control our quality, our turn around, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.

We have built a strong network with the most respected brands in the industry and keep a huge selection of inventory on hand for our customers’ needs, and if its not available, we can make it. SDHQ has invested in state of the art equipment and a talented team with years of experience that continues to innovate and manufacture a large selection of off-road parts in house. In addition to our shop we also extend our support to the needs of the off-road community with our 44 ft vendor trailer onsite for off-road races and events.
We invite you to stop by our showroom to see first hand why we have become the premier off-road shop, and experience first hand a higher level of service.

We look forward to serving you!

Hey good to see you guys on here! You have done some solid work on a couple of my buddy's rigs! I was hoping you could possible help me out, I'm from Denver and the guys that did all my work recommended your shop to help install a 1" Toytec BL I purchased from them. Is this something you guys could help out with?

SDHQ OFFROAD 07-18-2017 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrub1 (Post 2721780)
Any chance you can showcase your 4Runner build in the forums?

I will work on getting a build thread done

Jenaiss 09-25-2018 04:03 PM

Welcome on Board

rob_dixon 03-22-2019 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD (Post 2719020)
We do offer a forum discount. PM for pricing as discounts will change from product to product.

Awesome, sending you a PM to see what your offer!

dom42 02-29-2020 03:22 PM

Sent a pm to see if I can get a discount code to order some goodies. Looking for some power tank goodies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattshi93 02-11-2021 06:28 PM

Looking to get lift kits. are there any discount code for the member here?