Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   For Sale: T4R Items (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-t4r-items/)
-   -   FS: 5th GEN GOBI Stealth Rack, $1500 Los Angeles, CA. (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-t4r-items/254048-fs-5th-gen-gobi-stealth-rack-$1500-los-angeles-ca.html)

Hawthorne 04-12-2018 11:00 PM

FS: 5th GEN GOBI Stealth Rack, $1500 Los Angeles, CA.

1 Attachment(s)
SOLD SOLD SOLD!

TOYOTA 4RUNNER 5th GEN STEALTH RACK; 40″ LED SETUP (Light Bar Included) 2 Removable Crossbars and the Windscreen.

The time has come to sell my GOBI Stealth Rack. Has been installed on my 4Runner with a RTT. This is the no sunroof Model and set up with a light bar mount. I am selling it with mounts for Awning, Hi-Lift Jack and the Cross Bars. I am also including a GG Lighting Light Bar and 2 GG Lighting Pods that I ran out back.

Rack shows very little wear. A couple of small areas that have some surface rust where my RTT was mounted. I am not selling the ladder.

I am located in Los Angeles area. Local sale preferred, however, I can help ship at sellers cost. $1,500.

Thank you.

MakDaddy 04-13-2018 02:25 AM

interested for this weekend

please txt me. I am close by.

Kamalani Mahie 04-15-2018 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawthorne (Post 2957872)
TOYOTA 4RUNNER 5th GEN STEALTH RACK; 40″ LED SETUP (Light Bar Included) 2 Removable Crossbars and the Windscreen.

The time has come to sell my GOBI Stealth Rack. Has been installed on my 4Runner with a RTT. This is the no sunroof Model and set up with a light bar mount. I am selling it with mounts for Awning, Hi-Lift Jack and the Cross Bars. I am also including a GG Lighting Light Bar and 2 GG Lighting Pods that I ran out back.

Rack shows very little wear. A couple of small areas that have some surface rust where my RTT was mounted. I am not selling the ladder.

I am located in Los Angeles area. Local sale preferred, however, I can help ship at sellers cost. $1,500.

Thank you.

Sent a PM. Interested in the awning mounts. Can pick up local with cash in hand.

TRD_Mike 04-25-2018 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawthorne (Post 2957872)

Thank you.

Willing to sell just awning mounts and ship?

gmd831 04-26-2018 06:59 PM

Gobi

I'd like to purchase the go I rack with the accessories. Still,for sale?
Pm me please

eddiemundster 07-15-2018 08:35 PM

Is this still available???