Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   Extreme LED (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/extreme-led/)
-   -   Introduction (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/extreme-led/254692-introduction.html)

ExtremeLED 04-25-2018 12:11 PM

Introduction
 
Hello T4R owners! We just wanted to take a moment to introduce ourselves to the group. Since 2012, we've been offering high quality LED lighting (LED Light Bars, LED Light Pods) at a competitive price point, resulting in an excellent value to our customers.

Check out our products at ExtremeLEDLightBars.com


Don't miss out on future new product announcements and special member sales (better than the public), subscribe to our email list here.

We also stand behind our product with a Lifetime Warranty and Free 30 day returns.

Today we know you have a lot of choices in LED lighting. We differentiate ourselves with excellent customer service, pre and post sale, along with that excellent value ratio of quality to price.

We do a lot with your fellow T4R owners.
  • I just found this thread here on T4R.org with some unsolicited and honest reviews from your fellow members.
  • We've also partnered with C4 Fabrication to give you another lighting option when purchasing their bumpers
  • We've partnered up with and Rocky Mountain Racks for rack lighting!
  • We've partnered up with Dometic for a couple of their recent builds (thread here)

Looking for some inspiration for your T4R? Check out our Instagram page with lots of T4R content!

X6S 25" LED Light Bar (amber/white combo) in C4 Fab Bumper
https://extremeled.blob.core.windows...ht-Bar-320.jpg

X6S 38" LED Light Bar (amber/white combo) in a Rocky Mountain Roof Rack
https://extremeled.blob.core.windows...tnRack-300.jpg

gdvan01 05-03-2018 08:17 PM

Lifetime warranty, that's pretty impressive. Have been looking at behind-the-grill packages.

Now just need to find someone that can do the wiring. Friggin' Va. state inspection requires the light to be covered or not able to function when the vehicle high beams are on.

ExtremeLED 05-04-2018 03:42 PM

Interesting.... normally they don't care about what is on when the high beams are on since no one is supposed to be around when you have your high beams on. So are you allowed to have them on when just the low beams are on?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gdvan01 (Post 2974168)
Lifetime warranty, that's pretty impressive. Have been looking at behind-the-grill packages.

Now just need to find someone that can do the wiring. Friggin' Va. state inspection requires the light to be covered or not able to function when the vehicle high beams are on.


gdvan01 05-05-2018 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExtremeLED (Post 2974669)
Interesting.... normally they don't care about what is on when the high beams are on since no one is supposed to be around when you have your high beams on. So are you allowed to have them on when just the low beams are on?

I love VA but this is one of those little things that make you go WTF?

I believe there is some crap about no more than 4 forward facing lights on at a time during normal on-road ops. I guess as long as my fogs are off I'm good but they didn't mention squat about the fog light involvement.

At least VA has decent gun laws, I guess I can tolerate some inspection crapola...

:doh:

SNODbomb 12-31-2018 02:56 PM

Introduction
 
I have their light bar on my rock mountain rack for my 3rd Gen 4Runner. I love it. It was well thought out with the lengths of cable and installation.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...79c12edb39.jpg

ozon8r 01-22-2019 02:09 PM

These guys still in business? Called the TF number to place an order several days in a row and it sounds like a robotic voice answering the phone until you make a selection from the prompts. Selecting 1 goes to Sales but leads to voicemail even during their stated business hours. Left a voicemail and still awaiting a callback. Looks like a great product, wonderful warranty, but hoping customer service proves more responsive.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ExtremeLED 02-25-2019 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozon8r (Post 3215059)
These guys still in business? Called the TF number to place an order several days in a row and it sounds like a robotic voice answering the phone until you make a selection from the prompts. Selecting 1 goes to Sales but leads to voicemail even during their stated business hours. Left a voicemail and still awaiting a callback. Looks like a great product, wonderful warranty, but hoping customer service proves more responsive.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, we're still in business. I suspect you were able to reach us at another time. Apologies for the robotic sounding message, we're trying to get that replaced but there are real people (in the US, heavily involved in the business) once you get through!

TheMagicMan5280 04-05-2019 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExtremeLED (Post 2967890)
Hello T4R owners! We just wanted to take a moment to introduce ourselves to the group. Since 2012, we've been offering high quality LED lighting (LED Light Bars, LED Light Pods) at a competitive price point, resulting in an excellent value to our customers.

Do you guys currently have any discount codes for T4R members? Currently looking and interested in purchasing a lightbar.

ExtremeLED 04-25-2019 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMagicMan5280 (Post 3266225)
Do you guys currently have any discount codes for T4R members? Currently looking and interested in purchasing a lightbar.

Yes, we do! Just enter the promo code t4rforum at checkout to take 10% off your purchase!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
***This site is an unofficial Toyota site, and is not officially endorsed, supported, authorized by or affiliated with Toyota. All company, product, or service names references in this web site are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Toyota name, marks, designs and logos, as well as Toyota model names, are registered trademarks of Toyota Motor Corporation***Ad Management plugin by RedTyger


Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.