Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   Baja Designs (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/baja-designs/)
-   -   Baja Designs - Forum Discount Code (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/baja-designs/260155-baja-designs-forum-discount-code.html)

Baja Designs 07-26-2018 12:51 PM

Baja Designs - Forum Discount Code
 
Baja Designs - Forum Discount Code

We are offering a forum discount to members! Save 10% + $5 shipping to the lower 48! Only applicable at www.bajadesigns.com
Code: BDForums

APPLY HERE

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4733/...740b170e_b.jpg
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4462/...bb9b136c_b.jpg

SNORunner01 07-26-2018 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baja Designs (Post 3041450)
Baja Designs - Forum Discount Code



We are offering a forum discount to members! Save 10% + $5 shipping to the lower 48! Only applicable at www.bajadesigns.com

Code: BDForums



APPLY HERE



https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4733/...740b170e_b.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4462/...bb9b136c_b.jpg



How long is the sale going on? Get paid at the end of the month and already spent my rig build money for July. 🤦🏽*♂️


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baja Designs 07-26-2018 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNORunner01 (Post 3041950)
How long is the sale going on? Get paid at the end of the month and already spent my rig build money for July. 🤦🏽*♂️


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Coupon Code doesn't have a set expiration date. No rush!

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

SNORunner01 07-26-2018 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baja Designs (Post 3041966)
Coupon Code doesn't have a set expiration date. No rush!



Baja Designs

www.bajadesigns.com



Last question I would like your amber fog light kit. This only comes in Sport vs. Pro. I have to drive at night in snow storms (live at 6500 ft) I have seen videos of your amber ledís in snow, would you recommend pro over sport for the best snow contrast at night?

This is on an 18 4runner.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baja Designs 07-29-2018 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNORunner01 (Post 3042038)
Last question I would like your amber fog light kit. This only comes in Sport vs. Pro. I have to drive at night in snow storms (live at 6500 ft) I have seen videos of your amber ledís in snow, would you recommend pro over sport for the best snow contrast at night?

This is on an 18 4runner.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


The Sports would be my recommendation. I personally run them on my Tundra and love them in snow and poor conditions. The Pros are great, but sometimes too bright under whiteout conditions. If you have a switch pros or spod and can dim them down slightly, the Pros are perfect!

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

Baja Designs 09-05-2018 07:38 PM

The Scientists of Lighting at BD are constantly working to be BRIGHTER, BOLDER, BETTER. We have some exciting product news that I'll be sharing Friday!

Any guesses as to what's coming?

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

Bonesetter 09-09-2018 09:17 PM

I'm a big fan, Baja Design. Just ordered a set of Squad Sport drive/combo today to go in the new front bumper.

I ordered the clear lens version; if I decide to go with amber lenses down the road, can I just replace the lenses on these?

Baja Designs 09-10-2018 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonesetter (Post 3105801)
I'm a big fan, Baja Design. Just ordered a set of Squad Sport drive/combo today to go in the new front bumper.

I ordered the clear lens version; if I decide to go with amber lenses down the road, can I just replace the lenses on these?

Thanks for the support :)

Lenses can easily be changed thanks to our uService Technology
https://www.bajadesigns.com/science-...g/uservice.asp

REPLACEMENT LENSES

http://i2admin05.webstorepackage.com...UService_1.jpg

Baja Designs 09-18-2018 11:28 AM

Top or Bottom?

https://scontent.fapa1-2.fna.fbcdn.n...82&oe=5C154DEE

Baja Designs 10-10-2018 05:15 PM

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1948/...cd3cfc87_b.jpg

Baja Designs OnX6+ LED Light Bar

At 12,460 lumens, the brightest just got up to 69% brighter than our previous generation OnX6 series, at the same cost. The OnX6+ LED light bar integrates Baja Designsí trademarked High Speed Spot reflectors, the same ones used by our team enlightened racers, to give you the guaranteed furthest projecting LED light bar.

With the all new integrated Battery Management Technology (BMT), our engineers have put substantial efforts to ensure our OnX6+ are running at 100%. Our new BMT feature maintains a constant current under voltage drop. So when voltage drops below 13.5 volts, the light bar will begin to gradually dim, protecting your vehicleís wiring and electrical components from dangerous current spikes and eliminating flickering under low voltage.

AVAILABLE HERE

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

Baja Designs 11-07-2018 12:38 PM

https://www.bajadesigns.com/images/4...Dual%20S8.jpeg

Toyota, 4Runner TRD (14-18) Dual S8 Mount Kit, 10" S8

This is a turn key solution for anyone that is interested in serious lighting performance with styling in mind. This S8 grille kit will provide you with over 12,000 lumens and an amber backlit feature. The kit includes lights, harness, and brackets, for a streamlined buying experience.

AVAILABLE HERE

https://www.bajadesigns.com/images/447509_n.jpg[

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

Baja Designs 11-13-2018 08:11 PM

Desert season is here! Are you ready to light up the night?

Whether it's two wheels or four, street-legal or off-road-only, Baja Designs has you covered!

Baja Designs - The Scientists of Lighting



Baja Designs - Motorcycle Lighting
https://scontent.fapa1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...14&oe=5C89DDA5



Baja Designs - UTV Lighting
https://scontent.fapa1-2.fna.fbcdn.n...55&oe=5C685379



Baja Designs - Automotive Lighting
https://scontent.fapa1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...b6&oe=5C6F99A3

Baja Designs 11-16-2018 05:01 PM

Baja Designs is offering Black Friday Cash Back Rebates to retail customers that make a purchase between 11/19/2018 and 11/26/2018.


Orders placed directly through Baja Designs, or through authorized dealers are both eligible. Simply place a qualifying order, fill out the rebate form below and mail it back with a copy of your invoice within 30 days and we will send you a check for said value!



We highly recommend you include tracking info with your submission. There will be NO exceptions for late or lost submissions.
*** Keep a copy of the tracking info ***

http://i2admin05.webstorepackage.com...20Front%20.jpg



DOWNLOAD THE REBATE FORM HERE



Mail to:
ATTN: Black Friday Rebate
185 Bosstick Blvd.
San Marcos, CA 92069



Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

2barevo 11-20-2018 01:48 AM

Can these be combined with the forum code?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baja Designs (Post 3173666)
Baja Designs is offering Black Friday Cash Back Rebates to retail customers that make a purchase between 11/19/2018 and 11/26/2018.


Orders placed directly through Baja Designs, or through authorized dealers are both eligible. Simply place a qualifying order, fill out the rebate form below and mail it back with a copy of your invoice within 30 days and we will send you a check for said value!



We highly recommend you include tracking info with your submission. There will be NO exceptions for late or lost submissions.
*** Keep a copy of the tracking info ***

http://i2admin05.webstorepackage.com...20Front%20.jpg



DOWNLOAD THE REBATE FORM HERE



Mail to:
ATTN: Black Friday Rebate
185 Bosstick Blvd.
San Marcos, CA 92069



Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Baja Designs 11-20-2018 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2barevo (Post 3177264)
Can these be combined with the forum code?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Yes, the code is still active and works with the rebate


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
***This site is an unofficial Toyota site, and is not officially endorsed, supported, authorized by or affiliated with Toyota. All company, product, or service names references in this web site are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Toyota name, marks, designs and logos, as well as Toyota model names, are registered trademarks of Toyota Motor Corporation***Ad Management plugin by RedTyger


Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.