Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   For Sale: T4R Items (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-t4r-items/)
-   -   SoCal - 4th gen Drawer System - $60 (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-t4r-items/262570-socal-4th-gen-drawer-system-$60.html)

BOFFROAD 09-20-2018 02:22 AM

SoCal - 4th gen Drawer System - $60

3 Attachment(s)
Selling a project that I started but didn't finish. It's a 2 drawer setup for a 4th Gen 4Runner. I built it to fit my 2005 4runner. I know it will fit a 2003-2005 but I don't know about a 2006-2009, I assume it would. As you can tell it still needs carpet or paint or whatever you would like to cover it with. I just don't have the time to finish it with school and work right now decided to stick with a plastic storage container to hold my stuff. The drawers have the sliders on them which do feel nice. The pieces of wood have been glued and screwed together using brackets on the inside. Great project for anyone that wants to save a lot of time and money buying one almost finished.

Located in Palos Verdes, CA (Los Angeles Area)

NGomer16 09-20-2018 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOFFROAD (Post 3118240)
Selling a project that I started but didn't finish. It's a 2 drawer setup for a 4th Gen 4Runner. I built it to fit my 2005 4runner. I know it will fit a 2003-2005 but I don't know about a 2006-2009, I assume it would. As you can tell it still needs carpet or paint or whatever you would like to cover it with. I just don't have the time to finish it with school and work right now decided to stick with a plastic storage container to hold my stuff. The drawers have the sliders on them which do feel nice. The pieces of wood have been glued and screwed together using brackets on the inside. Great project for anyone that wants to save a lot of time buying one almost finished. You just get to add your own finishing touches. I am selling it for the amount I have into it believe it or not.

Located in Palos Verdes, CA (Los Angeles Area)

Hello there, I’m interested in the drawers. Do you have any more information about it, also when are you available.

BOFFROAD 09-20-2018 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NGomer16 (Post 3119427)
Hello there, I’m interested in the drawers. Do you have any more information about it, also when are you available.

2 things that I forgot to mention.

One drawer slides out farther than shown in the photo. The reason is because my dad gave me a set of drawer sliders to use which were different from the ones that I bought. Also, if you would like to mount it you would still need to either buy or make some brackets to do that. I was going to use some L brackets from home depot and bolt them into the factory cargo tie down points in the corners of the cargo area.

I am not home this week but my brother is. When he gets back to me I'll let you know when he's available.

little_titan 09-20-2018 11:25 PM

Bump set spike

BOFFROAD 11-18-2018 11:06 PM

Price lowered to $60