Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   For Sale: T4R Items (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-t4r-items/)
-   -   FS: Icon Overland 3" Springs (5th gen) San Francisco, CA (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-t4r-items/266913-fs-icon-overland-3-springs-5th-gen-san-francisco-ca.html)

Xtremluck 01-03-2019 12:10 AM

FS: Icon Overland 3" Springs (5th gen) San Francisco, CA

Selling my barely used 3" Icon Overland Dual Rate Rear Lift coils that were mounted on my rig for only a few months.

From Icon's Site:
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Toyota FJ Cruiser / 4Runner Overland Series Rear Coil Spring Kit was developed for the expedition-style offroader who is loading down their vehicle with bumpers, winches, rooftop tents, and more. ICON engineers developed this multi-rate coil spring to provide compliant handling and the exceptional on and offroad ride quality you would expect from an ICON product. This coil spring kit will deliver 3” of lift in an unloaded vehicle, and 2” of lift when loaded down with a typical list of overland equipment. Designed by ICON and manufactured by Eibach, these springs are guaranteed for life not to sag or break.

Fits 2003-Present 4runners. Local pickup preferred $180

blueslate 01-04-2019 01:56 AM

Would you consider shipping them to SoCal?

2000t4r4wd 01-04-2019 03:13 PM

Are these still available?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xtremluck (Post 3201494)
Selling my barely used 3" Icon Overland Dual Rate Rear Lift coils that were mounted on my rig for only a few months.

From Icon's Site:
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Toyota FJ Cruiser / 4Runner Overland Series Rear Coil Spring Kit was developed for the expedition-style offroader who is loading down their vehicle with bumpers, winches, rooftop tents, and more. ICON engineers developed this multi-rate coil spring to provide compliant handling and the exceptional on and offroad ride quality you would expect from an ICON product. This coil spring kit will deliver 3” of lift in an unloaded vehicle, and 2” of lift when loaded down with a typical list of overland equipment. Designed by ICON and manufactured by Eibach, these springs are guaranteed for life not to sag or break.

Fits 2003-Present 4runners. Local pickup preferred $180

Xtremluck 01-04-2019 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2000t4r4wd (Post 3202709)
Are these still available?

Yup they are! DM me if interested

Xtremluck 01-04-2019 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueslate (Post 3202359)
Would you consider shipping them to SoCal?

They are pretty heavy so shipping may be prohibitive. Would you be willing to pay for it?

Sapper 05-17-2019 01:58 AM

Still available?

dagen 07-13-2019 12:21 PM

Sending DM. If still available I am local and would pick up

Roofiem 07-20-2019 09:01 PM

Local and can pick up this week. Sent a DM.