Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   Victory4x4 (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/victory4x4/)
-   -   Roof Rack Options (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/victory4x4/268510-roof-rack-options.html)

Victory 4x4 02-07-2019 03:17 PM

Roof Rack Options

3 Attachment(s)
Roof Rack Crossbar | 5th Gen (10+)

Designed to work with your stock rails and support any gear you might need. (RTT, cargo, etc...)

CNC cut and formed from .188" steel.
Drilled and slotted for 5/16" mounting hardware.
Sold individually.
Proudly designed and made in the USA.

The number of rails needed will depend on the cargo you plan to mount.

Victory 4x4 04-26-2019 10:50 AM

5th Gen Roof Rack

7 Attachment(s)
4RUNNER ROOF RACK | 5TH GEN (10+)

This roof rack system allows for mounting almost anything, freeing up valuable cargo space for other trip essentials. Comes coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powder coat over durable zinc primer finish.
  • CNC cut and formed from 3/16" aluminum (steel mounting brackets) with extruded aluminum rails
  • Easy bolt together installation
  • No drilling required
  • Available with or without 40" lightbar cutout (on the full-length rack)
  • Milled T-nut access points
  • Fairing Edge Trim Included
  • Powdercoated
  • Hardware Included
  • Made in the USA
  • Free shipping!

Install Video

Victory 4x4 06-11-2019 04:27 PM

Standard Length Roof Rack

5 Attachment(s)
Our 5th gen roof rack is also available in standard length!

It uses the factory mounting locations and is about the same length as the factory rails.

bepuvu88 06-21-2019 11:46 AM

Any deals going on for the full roof rack?

Victory 4x4 06-21-2019 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bepuvu88 (Post 3309520)
Any deals going on for the full roof rack?

Not at the moment, but give the sales team a call and tell them you are from the forum. They may be able to get you a deal! 269-459-8447

PVB'Runner 12-04-2019 08:33 PM

LADDER Options?

OK, I've been patiently waiting for a Victory hatch ladder option for my Victory full rack, but the stubby option that I can get with $2500 of rear bumper and swing outs isn't for me. I need to know which models out there are compatible with victory's roof rack (won't bump or rub the rear of the rack).

I'm looking at Gobi, BajaRack, C4 Fab and GreenLane Offroad. Anybody have one of these installed with your Victory roof rack?

Thank you.

PVB'Runner 01-06-2020 11:01 AM

Hatch Ladder?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Victory 4x4 (Post 3309625)
Not at the moment, but give the sales team a call and tell them you are from the forum. They may be able to get you a deal! 269-459-8447

I haven't seen any comments from Victory in this thread in 6 mos...please see my post (above)... any movement on producing a Victory hatch ladder or are you aware of which 4Runner ladder models (Gobi, BajaRack, C4Fab, GreenLane) are compatible with Victory's full rack, as the rear of your rack is somewhat unique. Thank you!

Victory 4x4 01-06-2020 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PVB'Runner (Post 3419537)
I haven't seen any comments from Victory in this thread in 6 mos...please see my post (above)... any movement on producing a Victory hatch ladder or are you aware of which 4Runner ladder models (Gobi, BajaRack, C4Fab, GreenLane) are compatible with Victory's full rack, as the rear of your rack is somewhat unique. Thank you!

I'm sorry about that! A Victory hatch ladder is not currently in the works yet. Some have run other ladders with success.

Here is a quote recently from our Roof Rack thread. Other ladders may fit without any interference. If the rear fairing does interfere with the ladder, it can be removed, as it is just there for aesthetic reasons.

"I have the full length rack coupled with the Gobi ladder. The top corner of the ladder does make contact with the rear fairing of the Victory rack and prevents the hatch from fully opening by only about 1-1.5" (if measuring the upward travel of the bottom of the hatch door). This can be solved by either removing the fairing, or maybe removing a small section of the fairing to clear the ladder."