Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   T4R Meet Announcements & Info (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/t4r-meet-announcements-and-info/)
-   -   PNW T4R Meet? (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/t4r-meet-announcements-and-info/268676-pnw-t4r-meet.html)

devon.hunter.413 02-11-2019 02:38 AM

PNW T4R Meet?

I'm an hour south of Seattle, WA. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places but I wanted to either help start the organization of a meet or find one :) I'm a novice to the off roading community and I'm not even out of high school and college until this June. Please reply with some cool places that might be good to meet in the PNW! If it's a big enough meet, I would definitely be willing to travel anywhere in Washington, Idaho, or Oregon!

Thank you!

Brick Sprickly 10-16-2019 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devon.hunter.413 (Post 3229410)
I'm an hour south of Seattle, WA. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places but I wanted to either help start the organization of a meet or find one :) I'm a novice to the off roading community and I'm not even out of high school and college until this June. Please reply with some cool places that might be good to meet in the PNW! If it's a big enough meet, I would definitely be willing to travel anywhere in Washington, Idaho, or Oregon!

Thank you!

Hey man late to the thread here but sure lets meet up sometime. I'm moving out there in December and would really like to get some people together. I'm no offroad expert, not a novice either, but haven't wheeled much in the new 4Runner. Also I don't know much about the area. Let me know!

devon.hunter.413 10-16-2019 09:17 PM

Somewhere in Leavenworth, WA would be cool! Ive heard there's a couple trails in that area and the town has a lot of cool places to check out. It's a german inspired town so theyve got really good food and beer (for those that are of age lol). Might be a good place to not only go wheeling at but a good tourist place as well

triumphwes 07-13-2021 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devon.hunter.413 (Post 3373020)
Somewhere in Leavenworth, WA would be cool! Ive heard there's a couple trails in that area and the town has a lot of cool places to check out. It's a german inspired town so theyve got really good food and beer (for those that are of age lol). Might be a good place to not only go wheeling at but a good tourist place as well

I know this is an old post. I'm in the King Co area and think Leavenworth would be cool. Is the OP still on here?